Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #1061
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
What is the terrain like there?
Mostly mud from what I saw. It was late at night, trail I took in behind the baseball field was super tight
Old 11-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #1062
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Mostly mud from what I saw. It was late at night, trail I took in behind the baseball field was super tight
Lol, me no like mud
Old 11-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #1063
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Lol, me no like mud
Me either
Old 11-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #1064
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-25-2012, 05:49 AM   #1065
WV, VA, NC places i roam in the Yota
Jsimp will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #1066
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone recommend a good dealership in Richmond. Gonna have to have to have the truck towed to one in the am since my computer seems to not be working.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #1067
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Can anyone recommend a good dealership in Richmond. Gonna have to have to have the truck towed to one in the am since my computer seems to not be working.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #1069
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
My grandfather purchased his from Priority Toyota in Chesterfield, they seem to be up to par. Located on the left beside the highway of I-95 North on the way to Richmond.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #1070
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Never dealt with the Service Dept of either of those, but they are definitely the most widely known around the area.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #1071
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody had any dealings with Haley Toyota in Midlothian? Need my 10K service this week.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #1072
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Anybody had any dealings with Haley Toyota in Midlothian? Need my 10K service this week.
My GF bought her FRS from there, and I knew a sales guy. Never had to use their service dept tho
Old 11-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #1073
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
How does she like the FRS? Really like the looks of that little thing for what it is.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #1074
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Truck ended up at Haley's since they were only 7 miles away. The other two were about 20 miles away. The service department was helpful. The tech that worked on my truck came out and talked to me about the diagnostics I had already done. He even brought me back to the bay to go over what he had found. I was happy that they were willing to work with my insurance company to ensure that I didn't have to end up paying the bill for 4hrs of labor. I would take it back there if I needed to again but I try to do all the work myself.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #1075
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Truck ended up at Haley's since they were only 7 miles away. The other two were about 20 miles away. The service department was helpful. The tech that worked on my truck came out and talked to me about the diagnostics I had already done. He even brought me back to the bay to go over what he had found. I was happy that they were willing to work with my insurance company to ensure that I didn't have to end up paying the bill for 4hrs of labor. I would take it back there if I needed to again but I try to do all the work myself.
Glad u had a good exp.... priority treats me well and is much closer
Old 11-27-2012, 08:11 PM   #1076
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
How does she like the FRS? Really like the looks of that little thing for what it is.
She loves it. I got to play w/ it in the mountains a few weeks ago... over powered go-cart. Its a blast
Old 11-28-2012, 04:36 AM   #1077
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
She loves it. I got to play w/ it in the mountains a few weeks ago... over powered go-cart. Its a blast
We need to get the RVA guys together sometime, what side of town are you on ?
Old 11-28-2012, 06:29 AM   #1078
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna leave this here and let yall know whenever is cool to come down
Old 11-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Im gonna leave this here and let yall know whenever is cool to come down
Smoker ???

Need some welding on that ???
Old 11-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #1080
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Midlo. I think Burg offered his garage or driveway for some mods one day

Products Discussed in this Thread