Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #101
Taconuts is on a distinguished road
Name: Russell
Taconuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post
Hey Russell what color is your truck?
Silver with black wheels and a camper shell. We all need to pick a weekend in march / April and go 2 shoe creek for some wheeling and camping!!
Old 02-10-2012, 04:56 AM   #102
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adt0423 View Post
ours are blue and white... are my area is really traditional so every1 makes fun. but i volunteer in a little area off of harrisonburg. and agreed chick dig ff and trucks soo we all pretty much got it made haha
we used to have a 1976 American La France. backside of the cab was open, thats while our 1st run engine was in the shop (accident)

made chicks wetter than can be...
Old 02-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #103
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
What's up guys... Stumbled on this from the front page... Live in Richmond, work in Tidewater.... Hopefully I'll make it out to a meet sometime.

Mike
Old 02-10-2012, 05:03 AM   #104
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
What's up guys... Stumbled on this from the front page... Live in Richmond, work in Tidewater.... Hopefully I'll make it out to a meet sometime.

Mike

we have a meet in VB tomm....
Old 02-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #105
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Mike
Old 02-10-2012, 05:07 AM   #106
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-10-2012, 05:15 AM   #107
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
we have a meet in VB tomm....
ahhh... I'll be at home in RVA... brakes on the Taco have been squealing, I think I'm going to do some maintenance tomorrow morning, and I have a Uniden 520 and antenna I've been waiting to install
Old 02-10-2012, 05:16 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Wuddup yo ????
Old 02-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #109
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahhh... I'll be at home in RVA... brakes on the Taco have been squealing, I think I'm going to do some maintenance tomorrow morning, and I have a Uniden 520 and antenna I've been waiting to install
That's wuz up!
Quote:
Wuddup yo ????
Old 02-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #110

Has anybody ever been out to Crabtree Falls ??? I hear there are trails out there, I've never been.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #111
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Has anybody ever been out to Crabtree Falls ??? I hear there are trails out there, I've never been.
You just missed a camping trip there...
Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #112
wes mantooth ™
i missed it too
Old 02-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #113
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Well since we're on a FD kick in here....

http://youtu.be/si1RsHSbUUA

Now that's a pretty fire truck!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
You just missed a camping trip there...
Damn ..... Some buddies of mine have been out there camping and told me they've seen jeep and land rover peeps out there, I've been curious about it for a while

On the other hand, while I missed that trip, I did get a chance to do some snowboarding at http://www.okemo.com/okemowinter/

I'll get out there eventually
Old 02-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #115
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn ..... Some buddies of mine have been out there camping and told me they've seen jeep and land rover peeps out there, I've been curious about it for a while

On the other hand, while I missed that trip, I did get a chance to do some snowboarding at http://www.okemo.com/okemowinter/

I'll get out there eventually
I haven't gone riding once this year I might try some VA man made groomers Monday...
Old 02-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #116
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Well since we're on a FD kick in here....

Now that's a pretty fire truck!
Nice, we just got a 2011 Engine from Pierce and a Tower Ladder, red on the bottom black on the top.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:41 AM   #118

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanwn09 View Post
Any of yall gonna be at the fire expo in Va beach at the end of this month
I'm not but a few guys from Cville will be there
Old 02-10-2012, 06:41 AM   #119
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanwn09 View Post
Any of yall gonna be at the fire expo in Va beach at the end of this month
i will be now!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:42 AM   #120

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread