Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
The Central Virginian Thread

So I wanted a place similar to the Tidewater thread for us Central folks to BS and potentially have meets. So if your interested just hit this up and we'll see where it goes.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
whats considered central virginia? haha im in harrisonburg for school
Old 02-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking Richmond - Charlottesville - Harrisonburg is close enough
Old 02-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
haha alright cool.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #5
adt0423 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Fire/Rescue Volunteer
Name: Alex
adt0423's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
whats considered central virginia? haha im in harrisonburg for school
Word Harrisonburg. Thats where im at.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:02 AM   #6

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adt0423 View Post
Word Harrisonburg. Thats where im at.
Cool, I need to order some tw cards to pass out, I see nice rides around Cville all the time.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:35 AM   #7
adt0423's Tacoma Gallery
some cards would be awesome. hand out to friends or stick under the wiper of an awesome tacoma you see parked. deff. be cool getting together with a big group of people in va.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Grew up in the Tri-City area. Plan to be back before the end of the year.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #9
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-06-2012, 08:26 AM   #10

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennywald View Post
yeah Fenny I got the idea from you guys' thread. Seems to me everyone in the VB, Hampton, NN, and Chesa area know each other and chill out. Thats my goal for this region.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #11
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post
yeah Fenny I got the idea from you guys' thread. Seems to me everyone in the VB, Hampton, NN, and Chesa area know each other and chill out. Thats my goal for this region.
I haven't really looked for any other virginia threads, just figured they already were out there. I'll be keeping my eye out in this one now too
Old 02-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #12

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah weve been trying up north too haha i know there have been a few meets but i havent been to any yet. i know there was a richmond meet a few weeks ago.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #13

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
I had to work when they went to shoecreek.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #14
adt0423's Tacoma Gallery
deff. need to plan something out with our half the state.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adt0423 View Post
deff. need to plan something out with our half the state.
Yeah, just need a reason to have a few cold ones
Old 02-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
We will welcome you with strippers and beer.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post
Yeah, just need a reason to have a few cold ones
There is always a reason. Some better than others.

Also, in the spring time, there is supposed to be a meet of epic proportions taking place in Hampton. Will keep errebody posted.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #17

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
There is always a reason. Some better than others.

Also, in the spring time, there is supposed to be a meet of epic proportions taking place in Hampton. Will keep errebody posted.
cool let us know!!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #18
Betty Blue

Quote:
I have not heard of this...
Old 02-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #19

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that would be pretty sweet. I still need to get out to a meet!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #20
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have not heard of this...
What!?? For real? Supposed to be trucks from all over the us and Canada. Mostly XRunners but we are going too.

Products Discussed in this Thread