Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

New member in Upstate SC

Old 02-27-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
RocoTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
RocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New member in Upstate SC

Hey everyone, I bought my Taco last week, and am looking for some good camping/novice trails. It's a 4x2 so I can't do anything to wild, but definitely want to do some offroading since both cars I had before this were lowered Scions.

I've already added dual flowmasters, putting a sound system in tomorrow afternoon, and have many things planned for the coming weeks to make this truck stand out.

Anyone on here living in the Greenville area?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, I travel to Spartanburg frequently. grew up there and my Parents still live in the area. Post some pics of your new ride when you get a chance.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Going to school in Greenville
Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
where in South Carolina?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TN!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from oconee county
Old 03-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #7
XxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XxBlackout's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Pickens!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:37 AM   #8
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the low country. They are planning a trip to Gulches ORV Park which is about an hour from Greenville. Don't forget to drop in on the BS Threads.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...na-thread.html

Gulches Meet:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-2-a.html
Old 03-09-2012, 02:41 AM   #10
XxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyfield19 View Post
Welcome from westminster sc
How have I never seen your truck before?! I'm not that far from Westminster
Old 03-09-2012, 03:29 AM   #11
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome from westminster sc
i think ive seen you before... has your truck ever been at a shop down on firetower rd off 24?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #13
GO TIGERS!
holyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
holyfield19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBlackout View Post
How have I never seen your truck before?! I'm not that far from Westminster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonMGM View Post
i think ive seen you before... has your truck ever been at a shop down on firetower rd off 24?
I'm not sure where firetower rd. is.

Stormtrooper with flyfishing stickers on the back windows, all black headlights, audi strips, xd monsters, not really hard to miss. What do ya'll look like?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #14
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Welcome from Columbia!
possibly might have seen you around Cola
Old 03-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #15

Quote:
What do ya'll look like?
I'm rolling around in the cookie monster:

Old 03-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #17
jimbiss is on a distinguished road
jimbiss's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice FJ