Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Carver mill rd, Spartanburg SC 3/8/11

Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Carver mill rd, Spartanburg SC 3/8/11

Highly doubt anyone will be able to do this on short notice but this thursday (8th) a few of us from school are taking atvs and a few trucks out to carver mill rd in Spartanburg SC if anyone here might be interested in joining us so im not the only yota out there it would be nice...place looks pretty fun to be free and should last a few hours hopefully and have some decent trails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optsfaqDTko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVx95...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-x9h...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qNd4PvvhTo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Uy...eature=related

Plan to go at lunch time so around 12 that afternoon untill we are ready to leave
Old 03-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Highly doubt anyone will be able to do this on short notice but this thursday (8th) a few of us from school are taking atvs and a few trucks out to carver mill rd in Spartanburg SC if anyone here might be interested in joining us so im not the only yota out there it would be nice...place looks pretty fun to be free and should last a few hours hopefully and have some decent trails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optsfaqDTko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVx95...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-x9h...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qNd4PvvhTo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Uy...eature=related

Plan to go at lunch time so around 12 that afternoon untill we are ready to leave
My best friend lives right off Hayne St. Have fun.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
My best friend lives right off Hayne St. Have fun.
Ill try, some of it looks pretty rough and i probably wont even try it
I got one member going out for her first offroading trip ever so it should be interesting...ive never heard of this place and the only thing i know about it is that its near westgate and has tunnels that go under westgate
Ill try to get some pics too
Old 03-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #4

Took a quick trip out there today and lets just say thursday will be a pretty fun day! Lets just hope my ball joints qualify for the recall!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #5

The first vid kinda sucks and is pointless but o well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_EPEYu8jgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbdH4sR1RGY
Old 03-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like a good time.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Looks like a good time.
Somewhat, ive been 2 days straight wehn the original plan was just thursday lol
Ive riddin all around it for the most part and there are some nice spots out there that mimmick gulches imo...next time your around you should let me know and well go out and cruise around, pretty easy in 2wd locked

Keep an eye on this thread sometime tomorrow and i should have more pics and videos of some hill climbs
Old 03-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #8
Cheyenne Trail Crew

Quote:
Somewhat, ive been 2 days straight wehn the original plan was just thursday lol
Ive riddin all around it for the most part and there are some nice spots out there that mimmick gulches imo...next time your around you should let me know and well go out and cruise around, pretty easy in 2wd locked

Keep an eye on this thread sometime tomorrow and i should have more pics and videos of some hill climbs
Sounds good, I went back home like 3 weeks back. I'm digging the new BWW's near Westgate.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Sounds good, I went back home like 3 weeks back. I'm digging the new BWW's near Westgate.
Well when you come back, hmu.
BWW????? Havent been to westgate yet this semester
Old 03-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #10
XxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
XxBlackout's Tacoma Gallery
I've never even heard of this place!
How big of a place is it? Private property?
Old 03-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBlackout View Post
I've never even heard of this place!
How big of a place is it? Private property?
Its a local spot about 10 minutes off 26 near downtown Spartanburg that id never heard of till last Monday...as far as i know it is private but everyday i went, there were people on atv's and so forth and i passed cops going in and out and didn't have any problems with anyone bothering us out there and ill be going back some more in the future if you'd ever like to go sometime and check it out...there is a little to much mud for me but i just go around it all and stick to the creek and hill climbs but there are a bunch of fun spots as well and the trails are fun!

& i read somewhere its around 80 acres so about the size of gulches
Old 03-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
XxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Its a local spot about 10 minutes off 26 near downtown Spartanburg that id never heard of till last Monday...as far as i know it is private but everyday i went, there were people on atv's and so forth and i passed cops going in and out and didn't have any problems with anyone bothering us out there and ill be going back some more in the future if you'd ever like to go sometime and check it out...there is a little to much mud for me but i just go around it all and stick to the creek and hill climbs but there are a bunch of fun spots as well and the trails are fun!

& i read somewhere its around 80 acres so about the size of gulches
Sounds like fun, I might have to check it out soon!
Old 03-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #13

let me know when you wanna go and as long as im up there for school then we'll go
Old 03-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
Cheyenne Trail Crew

Quote:
Well when you come back, hmu.
BWW????? Havent been to westgate yet this semester
I will, I'll probably be in town around next week. I'm driving up to Spartanburg to pick my Dad up to go to the race in Bristol on the 18th. I should be around that Mon & Tues. BWW = Buffalo Wild Wings.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #15

Quote:
I will, I'll probably be in town around next week. I'm driving up to Spartanburg to pick my Dad up to go to the race in Bristol on the 18th. I should be around that Mon & Tues. BWW = Buffalo Wild Wings.
Sounds good, and ive been wanting to bww just havent gone yet.. we always end up at Grouchos instead
Old 03-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #16
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
if im off work thursday. ill be in. ill check the schedule on monday.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
if im off work thursday. ill be in. ill check the schedule on monday.
For next week?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 AM   #18

Anyone up for running around Carver Mill Rd towards the end of this week? I start 5 days off on Thursday, so I'm free any day except Friday