Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

(703), (571), (540) TW members ROLE CALL

Old 04-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #21
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
In the 703... Manassas.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #22
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys/ girls. Ive noticed alot of tacos around fairfax and fair lakes but i never see anyone on here besides the usual...
Whats up with that shit?
Old 07-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #25
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
i know. I stop over by that thread almost every day. What im saying is i see about 3-5 different tacos a day around fairfax city and there are never any new members from this area.. I got stuff going on this coming week. But im down to meet up. Any hooters yall want. I stay in fair lakes so i can go either way.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:29 AM   #26
.45%er

Army:
i could also use some help in identifying a few noises...
Old 07-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #27
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
i could also use some help in identifying a few noises...
what noises you got going on? and yeah ive been seeing more and more modded tacomas in stafford, i might see about starting to recruit some
Old 07-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #28
GT Taco is on a distinguished road
Army:
GT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Another one.

703... Near Belvoir. Out of the area for a couple more months
Old 07-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #29
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
what noises you got going on? and yeah ive been seeing more and more modded tacomas in stafford, i might see about starting to recruit some
well, it only happens when it gets wet outside and i press on the skinny pedal. LOUD as hell. I think its either both rear bearings, or u joints. It only happens when im accelerating. It sucks. really loud i can hear it n the cab with all the window up and ac o full blast. Now Im not upset with the truck at all. I paid around 11k for the truck so i cant complain. Whoever owned it before me did not really take care of it. It was a repo, and i bought it wholesale
Old 07-24-2012, 03:21 AM   #30
pokestate03 is on a distinguished road

Army:
pokestate03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a 540er and work at Quantico as well. Sounds like I'm on the other side from most of you. I'm trying to offload a SSM Snugtop Rebel camper shell for a shortbed. Anybody on here intrested? It's listed in the 2nd Gen merchandise section if you'd like more info.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #31
Rock the Red!
MDI is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Chief Information Systems Technician
Name: Mike
MDI's Tacoma Gallery

703 Here. Work near Belvoir, live off the GW Parkway south of Old Town.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #32
nytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nytmarecoma88's Tacoma Gallery
540 here, little town called chester gap