Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

SC DNR

Old 03-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
SC DNR

Are there any SC DNR guy's on here? I'd like to know how you like your job, if there is anything you dislike about it, some everyday things you do, what you had to do to get the job(schooling, leo, backgrounds, stuff of the like) etc. Any DNR can pitch in here but I'd love to hear from SC guy's and gal's if there are any.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not with dnr, but I know a few people who are. They said the bad thing about dnr here in charleston(not sure if that's where you are lookin for a job) is you almost need to know someone to even get in. Not tryin to discourage you or anything, just throwing that out there
Old 04-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
I'm not with dnr, but I know a few people who are. They said the bad thing about dnr here in charleston(not sure if that's where you are lookin for a job) is you almost need to know someone to even get in. Not tryin to discourage you or anything, just throwing that out there

X2 for alot of places sadly... ive heard that alot back up in the upstate too.

i havent heard a whole lot from the ones at the beach (georgetown county) about it though (probly cause i havent asked)
Old 04-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Thank's guys I'm just keeping my options open in case this whole Mitsubishi thing don't work out like I want it to. I can't see myself anywhere other than in a pair of scrubs or working with wildlife, ie DNR officer Marine Biologist etc.,.