Notices

North Ga??

Old 04-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #1
Maysville06 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Bruce
Maysville06's Tacoma Gallery
North Ga??

Anybody from North GA on the forum? I am looking for several things as i am in the beginning stages of building my truck and could use some resources for used wheels, lift kits, ect. I am currently in the CG stationed in maine but will be moving back home in Aug. Hit me up!
Old 04-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Canton GA here
Old 04-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
backcountryj is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
backcountryj's Tacoma Gallery
Gainesville...which I still don't consider to be North Georgia.
But I am biased as I am originally from Rabun County...which is truly North Georgia.

To answer your question though...you best resource is to check the swap forum on this site and frequently look at craigslist and ebay. Use search engines like 'search tempest' as they will search all the craigslist listings in a chosen area, rather than searching each area individually.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
NorthGa4R is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
NorthGa4R's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Gainesville. And yeah that's north ga. Sbc off roading is the best shop around. Whatever you do stay away from off road outfitters.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by backcountryj View Post
But I am biased as I am originally from Rabun County...which is truly North Georgia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGa4R View Post
I'm in Gainesville. And yeah that's north ga.
I guess it all depends on where you live. It's like Buford hwy, people that live north of Buford tend to call it Atlanta hwy because it takes them to Atlanta and people towards the south end tend to call it Gainesville hwy.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I guess it all depends on where you live. It's like Buford hwy, people that live north of Buford tend to call it Atlanta hwy because it takes them to Atlanta and people towards the south end tend to call it Gainesville hwy.
It also changes languages depending on where you are.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #8
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery

Well, what do you consider Union, Towns and Fannin counties?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
It also changes languages depending on where you are.
True.............very true.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:48 AM   #10
CCOR is on a distinguished road

CCOR's Tacoma Gallery
CCOR

Stop by the shop and introduce yourself! We are located in Athens, Ga, and are a straight shot down 441 Hwy depending on where you are in North Ga.

We can get you most new parts cheaper than used! We also offer custom fab work. (Our buggy is in the current issue of CRAWL mag)

We enjoy meeting our fellow wheelers and welcome you to stop by or wheel with us anytime!
Old 04-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #11
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCOR View Post
Stop by the shop and introduce yourself! We are located in Athens, Ga, and are a straight shot down 441 Hwy depending on where you are in North Ga.

We can get you most new parts cheaper than used! We also offer custom fab work. (Our buggy is in the current issue of CRAWL mag)

We enjoy meeting our fellow wheelers and welcome you to stop by or wheel with us anytime!
You got a website or anything? Where do you wheel?
Old 04-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #12

CCOR's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, http://www.classiccityoffroad.com

We had planned to go to the RockJumper's competition this Sat at Gulches in SC, but the event was cancelled due to inclement weather.

Hook up with us on FB. We are trying to post up all of our rides!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/classiccityoffroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
You got a website or anything? Where do you wheel?
Old 04-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #14
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry, http://www.classiccityoffroad.com

We had planned to go to the RockJumper's competition this Sat at Gulches in SC, but the event was cancelled due to inclement weather.

Hook up with us on FB. We are trying to post up all of our rides!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/classiccityoffroad
Just added you on FB. Looks like you have a really nice shop. I will probably swing down sometime next month. I go to school in NC but I live in Gainesville.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #15
CCOR does some good work...they did some custom work for my cousin on his FJ Cruiser
Old 04-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #16

CCOR's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, tacoman15!!... Send us a message on FB, so we can put a real name with your board name. Thanks for the compliment on the shop! We have about 10,000 sq. ft. and could use more

backcountryj-- Thanks for the shout out!!! Stop by the shop and get a CCOR t shirt. Do you mean the FJ "Bruiser" we did with the full custom body armor?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #17
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
im in northeast alabama... close to north ga.. i can hop over to georgia in 15-20 min..part of it anyways
Old 04-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #18
Quote:
backcountryj-- Thanks for the shout out!!! Stop by the shop and get a CCOR t shirt. Do you mean the FJ "Bruiser" we did with the full custom body armor?
If I'm in Athens anytime soon I'll definitely stop in.
My cousin never mentioned naming the rig 'Bruiser,' but I would imagine we are talking about the same truck. His mods were a bit unique.
Its a green one with the color matched roof and tons of rhino lining.
His name is John.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #19

CCOR's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, we are talking about the same rig. "Bruiser" is more of an unofficial title rather than a renaming! That was a fun job! Tell him to stop by... we need to take some finished pics.

Hope you get a chance to stop by the shop!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #20
MDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kohler
MDBigRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

CCOR does great work! They've done some major stuff to my tacoma and they have the best customer service. They have a very clean shop and have incredibly knowledgeable staff