Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #2001
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
im the original... correctamundo?
Old 03-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #2003
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thats what i thought
Old 03-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #2004
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Going home after the gym to play with my new UCA's!! WOOT WOOT!!

Old 03-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #2005
Bangers Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Going home after the gym to play with my new UCA's!! WOOT WOOT!!

light racing?
Old 03-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #2006
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is spelled like the floor mat!!! One "T" Not 2. Yes I am married with childrens! I got no girlfriend. Bill, she wouldn't go with you anyways, your shoes are too small!!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #2007
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
you jelly?

Old 03-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #2008
Bangers Runner

over a jeep? no.. haha
Old 03-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #2009
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
matt2 is married..... with childrenss????? now im confroosed. i say we bring the basketball anyway. jic
Married men have girlfriends sometimes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
Mine is spelled like the floor mat!!! One "T" Not 2. Yes I am married with childrens! I got no girlfriend. Bill, she wouldn't go with you anyways, your shoes are too small!!!!
Psh. You wish my shoes were small.lmao
Old 03-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #2010
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
You pay far to much attention to Bill's feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedXJ View Post
you jelly?

Can you see through the windshield when it's on?
Old 03-22-2013, 05:10 AM   #2011
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Can you see through the windshield when it's on?
Yes? What do you mean?
Old 03-22-2013, 05:58 AM   #2012
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
think he is referring to the amount of glare some of the guys report from putting light bars on the roof and the light bouncing off the hood or something like that... i could be totally wrong though
Old 03-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
think he is referring to the amount of glare some of the guys report from putting light bars on the roof and the light bouncing off the hood or something like that... i could be totally wrong though
derp, thats probably what he meant. My paint isn't quite the shiniest. If it ends up being bad enough while trail riding at night, I'll bumper mount it.

Better yet, plasti-derp the hood!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:06 AM   #2014
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a plan to me... or mount it a bit further back so the roof acts as a deflector???
Old 03-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #2015
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
These are shotty cell phone shots but you get the gist.. Anyways.. Got it all back together and I came all over the place.. Then I came again once I turned on just the 20" and was able to use it as my headlights and fogs!! SO AMAZING!! Here are the pics from last night!

Just Parking Lights

Headlights

Headlights w/ Fogs

Headlights w/ Fogs and 20" Bar

20" Bar Only

You really can't tell from my pictures but it was literally lighting up that entire field all the way to the tree line!

Also my camera doesn't pick up the colors well cause there is no green in my headlights! LOL!

The excitement of last night I forgot to put the rubber covers back to the frame! LOL!

Old 03-22-2013, 07:23 AM   #2016
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
sweet good job kyle!! cant wait to see it in person with the new setup!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:29 AM   #2017
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Kyle!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:32 AM   #2018

I'm curious to compare the differences between the 10, 20, 42, and 50. I have a feeling the 42 and 50 won't be different really.

Kinda wish I went with the 42....the 50 is wider than my jeep haha.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Yes, I was talking about the glare. I've read to many threads about roof mounted lights glaring badly.
Hopefully mine won't glare once I adjust them. They didn't last time but they were shooting straight forward.

Products Discussed in this Thread