Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #2661
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Hah, I must have missed something. Man, a sami with 33's or 35's will go plenty of places, especially if I don't have to be so antsy about breaking it like I am with the taco. You guys have seen me, I'm like a little girl - kyle had to hold my hand and do all that spooning last time.
That's what I'm saying though. A Sammy with 33's, armor, and a trailer is more then you want to tow with your truck.

I haven't personally seen you wheel. The Hville trip we did that both of us attended, you parked your truck at the beginning of the trail.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #2662
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you were cheating on me!!'

I mean um hey look ....... bunt cake.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #2664
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
That's what I'm saying though. A Sammy with 33's, armor, and a trailer is more then you want to tow with your truck.

I haven't personally seen you wheel. The Hville trip we did that both of us attended, you parked your truck at the beginning of the trail.
Nah, built sami the way i'm talking weighs under 3000. I can get a light trailer to do it and i'm under 5k, I'm more than comfortable with that since I have the blower.

Which meet was that? I don't remember a single one where I rode with someone else. We went under the overpass that one time when I brought my jeep friends, and I parked at the end of the trail, but somehow I always got conned into driving. I was also there when you got your prerunner stuck, because they used my tow chain to pull your butt out.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:46 PM   #2665
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Nah, built sami the way i'm talking weighs under 3000. I can get a light trailer to do it and i'm under 5k, I'm more than comfortable with that since I have the blower.

Which meet was that? I don't remember a single one where I rode with someone else. We went under the overpass that one time when I brought my jeep friends, and I parked at the end of the trail, but somehow I always got conned into driving. I was also there when you got your prerunner stuck, because they used my tow chain to pull your butt out.
I must have your truck confused with someone else. I remember a truck being left on the trail. Thought it was yours.

Maybe my memory is lacking in my old age?
Old 04-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #2666
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I must have your truck confused with someone else. I remember a truck being left on the trail. Thought it was yours.

Maybe my memory is lacking in my old age?
Hah, no idea. I've tried not to drive before, it's never worked out. I haven't been in AL since you got your new truck though.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #2668
Quote:
Well, buy a damn Sammy already and come to a meet! I plan to hit some parks before to long! I'd like to truly test my truck out.

My little Taco is ready for some real shit!
Your truck definitely came out badass. Hah, I'm working on it, probably by end of summer I should have something I'm ready to wheel.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #2670
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
You runnin chirty-fives, Dave?
Old 04-30-2013, 05:38 AM   #2672
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
You runnin chirty-fives, Dave?
Quote:
Chess
choo guys!

and dave, I'll vouche for jim that he didn't park it cause I was riding with him!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:53 AM   #2673
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Friends, I would ask a favor. If you are not religious, then just well wishes will be appreciated, but please put my mom in your daily prayers. She hs in the hospital again, most likely for the last time. We have her on 24 hour watch, and were honestly surprised that she made it through the night. She is in tremendous pain, and when the doctors give her morphine for the pain, it of course causes more of her internal organs to shut down. As of last night her kidneys have quit, she has a huge hernia poking out of her stomach, and the cancer has all but ran it's course. 4 fractured vertibre, and still dealing with healing from fractured ribs. We are no longer trying to treat her cancer, as the doctors say there is nothing else we can do. Right now we are just praying for her, and preparing for the end. Thank you for your patience with me. I know at times I have been not my usual self. I have been keeping a lot of this inside and it has not been kind to me. Thanks for your patience.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:55 AM   #2674
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedXJ View Post
choo guys!

and dave, I'll vouche for jim that he didn't park it cause I was riding with him!
and the first time i was riding with him.... you notice i dont ride with him anymore.... i think i shrunk 2" after that trip down ditto!!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:58 AM   #2675
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Bill, my heart, prayers and well wishes go to you and your family.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:58 AM   #2676
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Friends, I would ask a favor. If you are not religious, then just well wishes will be appreciated, but please put my mom in your daily prayers. She hs in the hospital again, most likely for the last time. We have her on 24 hour watch, and were honestly surprised that she made it through the night. She is in tremendous pain, and when the doctors give her morphine for the pain, it of course causes more of her internal organs to shut down. As of last night her kidneys have quit, she has a huge hernia poking out of her stomach, and the cancer has all but ran it's course. 4 fractured vertibre, and still dealing with healing from fractured ribs. We are no longer trying to treat her cancer, as the doctors say there is nothing else we can do. Right now we are just praying for her, and preparing for the end. Thank you for your patience with me. I know at times I have been not my usual self. I have been keeping a lot of this inside and it has not been kind to me. Thanks for your patience.

I'm really sorry to hear about that Bill. I never know what to say, but that really sucks.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:06 AM   #2677
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this tough time, it sounds like you and your family have things in order and it will help to ease your hearts knowing the struggles will soon be gone and she will finally be in peace. I went through something quite similar with my grandfather when he passed after a long battle with lung cancer.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:09 AM   #2678
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you a lot. It really does help knowing I have some good friends out there. We are working with the doctors right now trying to see if we can get her home, in her own bed, and have hospice care come in to stay with her. We want her to be home with her loved ones for this, not in the hospital. Again, thanks to everyone.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #2679
All go, No show

Quote:
You know that we're all hoping for the best over here. You have my number if there is anything I can do to help.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #2680
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone happen to have a 2nd gen aal set up they need to get rid of? My dad tows a lot with his and his suspension has sagged to the point where he's got some front end rake and he's hitting bump stops all the time.

Products Discussed in this Thread