Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #2964
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #2965
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
What's up guys...looks like ill be in Birmingham all summer!

Lets get straight to the point...Where's the shooting range and where are the trails?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #2966
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
What's up guys...looks like ill be in Birmingham all summer!

Lets get straight to the point...Where's the shooting range and where are the trails?

From Birmingham, you have one offroad park not to far away. We also have multiple trails that we run here and there. We'll be happy to scratch and dent that truck up for you.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #2967
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Anything happening for Memorial weekend?
I'm thinking about hitting Morris mountain Saturday.
Would anyone be game?
Old 05-23-2013, 06:28 AM   #2968
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Anything happening for Memorial weekend?
I'm thinking about hitting Morris mountain Saturday.
Would anyone be game?
I'm headed to hale mtn this saturday. Probably would be a bit of a drive for you.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:08 AM   #2969
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
From Birmingham, you have one offroad park not to far away. We also have multiple trails that we run here and there. We'll be happy to scratch and dent that truck up for you.
Sounds good to me! Back home I always go to durhamtown...so ill have to see whats up in Alabama. But I got an engineering internship at NS out there
Old 05-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #2970
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
Sounds good to me! Back home I always go to durhamtown...so ill have to see whats up in Alabama. But I got an engineering internship at NS out there
NS?
Old 05-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #2973

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Norfolk Southern

Possibly?
Sorry...yes Norfolk Southern...in their mechanical engineering department
Old 05-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #2974
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
dang man! the ME's are taking over this thread!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #2976
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
hows that video dave?
Old 05-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #2977
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
hows that video dave?

Apparently, the video I was uploading was 4.3GB. Powerdirector seems to have produced two videos. One was 4.3GB, and the other only 453MB. Both seem to be the same quality. I have yet to figure out why it's making two videos and what the difference is, other then the size of course.

Anyway, I stopped the huge one from uploading, and started the smaller one. It's half way done already. 201 min left in the upload from what YouTube is telling me. So it should be up tonight.

As soon as it's up and running right, I'll rip those other vids from Alex's GoPro and I'll be done with it. I'm currently only running two 225GB SSD's, so my HD space is limited.

Products Discussed in this Thread