Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2012, 05:33 AM   #41
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
yep
also if we hit skyway next weekend im thinking about bringing my wife. it would be a nice trail to take for a ride without freaking her out and maybe get her interested in offroading so i can go back to buying stuff for the truck. maybe others would bring their sig. others too???
Not sure about my woman as shes finishing up this semester of school (finals and all). She wants to come up for some wheeling but its gonna be a last minute decision if she can.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:58 AM   #42
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
ahh the heck with that. ive got finals coming up too, but that isnt gonna slow me down. now just gotta keep my fingers crossed i dont end up having to work next weekend, cuz that will slow me down.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:59 AM   #43
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ahh the heck with that. ive got finals coming up too, but that isnt gonna slow me down. now just gotta keep my fingers crossed i dont end up having to work next weekend, cuz that will slow me down.
that's the way to think! I need you to get stuck so I can return the favor of pulling you out haha.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #44
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
i need me to NOT get stuck when it will be my wifes first trip offroadin. that would cause a screaching halt to my future plans for this truck or the next.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:32 AM   #45

Quote:
i need me to NOT get stuck when it will be my wifes first trip offroadin. that would cause a screaching halt to my future plans for this truck or the next.
DO IT!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #46
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep, what we hit last time started right around sylacauge and dumped us out in right around lincoln.
also if we hit skyway next weekend im thinking about bringing my wife. it would be a nice trail to take for a ride without freaking her out and maybe get her interested in offroading so i can go back to buying stuff for the truck. maybe others would bring their sig. others too???
mine would probably come just because she likes the stuff already. My 6 month old had a blast the last mini meet we had!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #47
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
I will be offroading this weekend because i go every weekend and sometimes it's just dirt roads and drinking beer.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #48
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
So where is Skyway, Talledega National Forest? I only have the next 2 weekends to get my baby dirty for a little while.
It's Actually considered millerville I think, but it's bout 20 min from sylacauga.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #49

I'm debating stoney lonesome this saturday or sunday. anyone interested? Still an if at the moment.

edit: Been reviewing the park. Looks super easy, even by a stock vehicle.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #50
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #51
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I'm debating stoney lonesome this saturday or sunday. anyone interested? Still an if at the moment.

I'm interested. Looks like quite a lot of trials.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #52
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thought you had been there before??? didnt you say it was murder on paint jobs????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
I'm interested. Looks like quite a lot of trials.
you going to court brian???
Old 04-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #53
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Freudian slip I guess. Now you know why I only have 2 weekends left for a little while.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #54

I had heard it was like that, however every video I've seen looks easy
Old 04-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #55

We just need to convince kyle to come. Justin you wanna come? I think it's about an hour from you too right?
Old 04-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #56
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
cant this weekend. playing mr mom while my wife works. would be gret to try out though. been wanting to go for quite some time but noone would go, think your paint murder comment scared them off.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #57
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We just need to convince kyle to come. Justin you wanna come? I think it's about an hour from you too right?
If we can wait till next weekend I'd be happier! Stoney Lonesome Trip everyone meet there at 10:00am April 27th, 2012?

I just can't due to the fact that I have to get under my truck this weekend and check out the noise its making.. Not sure what it is..
Old 04-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #58
Mr. Midlife Crisis

I can't wait for you! I also want to do something next weekend too! If it is good, we can go back next weekend also.

Justin, you can always tell the wifey that he wouldn't take a nap until you put him in the truck and gave him a gentle rocking sensation.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #59

I have a feeling we can convince kyle and Justin....
Old 04-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #60
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I'll ride.. BUT I have to meet that guy for wheels at 8:00am Saturday. then i'm good to go. BTW.. NO BODY has any used 33x12.50 R15's or sale! So i guess i'm just gonna have to go new..

Products Discussed in this Thread