Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #121
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
woops

I am so confused!!!! I thought you had a YJ...
Old 04-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #122
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
No the video does a pretty good job showing how simple it looked and then the nose burying. You can see the pressure wave run the whole length of the hole and then return. It also shows the angle pretty well when I reached in and removed it and then you can see me standing on the door frame with the water covering the driver door. What sucked was that I forgot about holding the gopro while you were getting pulled out, so I mainly got the top of the truck except at the very end of the video.

It still has 30 minutes to upload to youtube. Not sure what I will be doing in 30 minutes, so until I post the link in here, you can use my user page to find it. http://www.youtube.com/user/bcroadr

Edit: I haven't even watched any of the other video yet. It will probably be a few days before I get it uploaded.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #123
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
No the video does a pretty good job showing how simple it looked and then the nose burying. You can see the pressure wave run the whole length of the hole and then return. It also shows the angle pretty well when I reached in and removed it and then you can see me standing on the door frame with the water covering the driver door. What sucked was that I forgot about holding the gopro while you were getting pulled out, so I mainly got the top of the truck except at the very end of the video.

It still has 30 minutes to upload to youtube. Not sure what I will be doing in 30 minutes, so until I post the link in here, you can use my user page to find it. http://www.youtube.com/user/bcroadr

Edit: I haven't even watched any of the other video yet. It will probably be a few days before I get it uploaded.
how do you find it in there? I figured it would be by the other two but i don't see it...
Old 04-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #124
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not been 30 minutes yet, 5 left.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #125
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Here is the true link Not sure how to embed youtube here.

http://youtu.be/SZ7EKeO1-0k
Old 04-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #126
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...
Old 04-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #127
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
"anything towards the left is probably better"...."oooo SHIT"
Old 04-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #128
southern proud
conradtaco123 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
Name: Joshua
conradtaco123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
"anything towards the left is probably better"...."oooo SHIT"
famous quote from brian wow
Old 04-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #129
Mr. Midlife Crisis

I knew I would get hammered for that quote. And that was supposed to be better on the fun factor.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #130
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, I was thinking left to bridge the ruts were already there.

It hasn't been too bad yet. I have all but the carpet pulled out right now. Doors cleaned out already. Just gotta head into town to get the right torx sockets to pull the seatbelts. And I'll be home stretch on cleaning interior... Then it's on to the engine bay....
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #131
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Kyle came by around noon and said that you started it this morning. Did you charge the battery?
Old 04-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #132
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It actually started up this morning.Im not going to worry about getting it back up running quite yet. I wanted to get the interior done since it had the potential to rust and mold
Old 04-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #133
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Here is the true link Not sure how to embed youtube here.

http://youtu.be/SZ7EKeO1-0k

Let's quote Paul for a minute.. The whole time Paul was building his JEEP the plans consisted of crawling capable but no bogging! He kept preaching how mud kills and I totally agreed with him in every way! I HATE mud! So we were telling each other stay away from the mud holes and just go through it if you have to.. 2 hours in to riding Paul and his dad find a figure 8 sloppy mud area.. all you hear "RUUUUUNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA" Mud flying every where and Paul's doing donuts! Funniest most contagious thing ever! Then another Hour and a half rolled by and the video happened! LOL! The moral of this story is.. If you say stay away from mud holes at the beginning just know that the time you say "fuck it" it will most likely screw you over! He let his gard down and this happened!

Good news is... Everything is fine and I think Paul and I are gonna give it an over haul next weekend!

So where are the rest of the pics?
Old 04-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #134
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post

Let's quote Paul for a minute.. The whole time Paul was building his JEEP the plans consisted of crawling capable but no bogging! He kept preaching how mud kills and I totally agreed with him in every way! I HATE mud! So we were telling each other stay away from the mud holes and just go through it if you have to.. 2 hours in to riding Paul and his dad find a figure 8 sloppy mud area.. all you hear "RUUUUUNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA" Mud flying every where and Paul's doing donuts! Funniest most contagious thing ever! Then another Hour and a half rolled by and the video happened! LOL! The moral of this story is.. If you say stay away from mud holes at the beginning just know that the time you say "fuck it" it will most likely screw you over! He let his gard down and this happened!

Good news is... Everything is fine and I think Paul and I are gonna give it an over haul next weekend!

So where are the rest of the pics?
Nice sleeves!!!!!!!!! DAAA DAAA DAA!!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #135
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here are the only pics I got at the end of the day..

This is my Jeep! HAHA!! Needs a little overhaul and I'm well on my way!

Before

After (New wheels and took the side steps off.. LOL!)

It did great though!

Stoney Lonesome is an awesome place and GREAT for everyone and every skill level! Their "Advanced" trails are a cake walk for everyone here! It will be so much fun!

So who is up for a Camp and ride at Stoney Cinco de Mayo weekend!?!? May 5, 2012!?
Old 04-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #137

Those are my stock tires!
Old 04-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #139

He rode in mine and had to have one haha
Old 04-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #140

Quote:
Those are my stock tires!
LOL! but it makes for a more dramatic stock pic.. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Kyle, did you seriously spend all that money armoring your Taco and then buy a jeep?
Yes and no.. I spent all the money yes... This is/was my dads and we split the cost of the transmission rebuild with the agreement that I get to mod and wheel it as long as he gets to keep it in his name so he can write it off on his farm. LOL!

WINNING!!

Quote:
He rode in mine and had to have one haha
True story!

Products Discussed in this Thread