Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #1961
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
the 6th would work quite well for me too...
Old 03-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #1962
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedXJ View Post
hey kyle....Hale Mtn is having their easter ride on the 30th...
Never been to Hale Mtn. What does it take to be able to ride? Just show up? Terrain?
Old 03-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #1963
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Never been to Hale Mtn. What does it take to be able to ride? Just show up? Terrain?
Its rough. definitely lockers required for at least 60% of the park. I made it through about 50% of the park, but I also had to limp home. Definitely can't be afraid of damage.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #1964
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
So it's official! TW Spring Meet at Laceys Spring, AL on April 6th, 2012. We'll meet most people at the Wavaho corner of Hwy 231 and Hwy 36 for directional purposes at 9:30am-10:00am.. The straglers can call for directions!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #1965
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bill! come to this and regear my jeep! I'll pay and provide beer and snacks for you!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #1967
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Bill! come to this and regear my jeep! I'll pay and provide beer and snacks for you!
Jon will be there.. all he has to do is bring his guages if he has some..
Old 03-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #1968

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Jon will be there.. all he has to do is bring his guages if he has some..
If he's down...I don't wanna commit to something without being absolutely positive. and it'll probably take more than a day (not to mention I'll have to make some axle stands).
Old 03-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #1969
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So it's official! TW Spring Meet at Laceys Spring, AL on April 6th, 2012. We'll meet most people at the Wavaho corner of Hwy 231 and Hwy 36 for directional purposes at 9:30am-10:00am.. The straglers can call for directions!
gay
Old 03-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #1970
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
April 6th is better. I will have a better paycheck that weekend
Old 03-20-2013, 09:12 PM   #1971
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Where are we going that weekend?
Old 03-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #1972
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
gonna try to make that! gotta get my tires, ujoint, center carrier, and get off work. haha! really gonna try though!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:25 AM   #1973
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
Where are we going that weekend?
to the middle of the woods for all the new guys initiation.......... if you are wondering if you are a new guy or not just ask yourself this.

have we initiated you in the middle of the woods yet? If so, then you are one of the originals.... if not..... guess what??? you're a new guy and we will get ya this time around!!! dont worry kyle will have a fresh haircut and plenty of moisturizer!!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:10 AM   #1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
to the middle of the woods for all the new guys initiation.......... if you are wondering if you are a new guy or not just ask yourself this.

have we initiated you in the middle of the woods yet? If so, then you are one of the originals.... if not..... guess what??? you're a new guy and we will get ya this time around!!! dont worry kyle will have a fresh haircut and plenty of moisturizer!!
You been practicing the chant? I have. Picking the robes up from the dry cleaners this weekend.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:39 AM   #1975

Quote:

Old 03-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #1976
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure yet if I will be able to make it. Whenever we have a meet on a Saturday it makes things difficult, as I have a business that is open Monday thru Saturday. I would actually have to close shop for the day, and that risks lost revenue. Dave is right though, if I come at all will depend on us getting his truck finished. We want to try and install front and rear lockers this weekend, but I won't rush the job just to try and get it done. It's going to have to be done right.

Paul, I would love to take your money bro, but I don't know for sure I will be there, and regearing is not a quick job. I would need a 20 ton press, gear pullers, and then I can bring my other setup tools and such, but I don't think that we would have time. You are looking at downing your truck for the day.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #1977
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You been practicing the chant? I have. Picking the robes up from the dry cleaners this weekend.
SWEET!!!!!!!!! this time we will actually match instead of just random thrown together stuff. Ill go get the zip ties and baseballs today.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
gay
Why is this gay!? Can you not make it on the 6th?
Old 03-21-2013, 08:05 AM   #1979
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
its not gay....... he just wants you to be gay with him. everyone should be gay from your messageold school meaning of gay.... pervos!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #1980

Quote:
SWEET!!!!!!!!! this time we will actually match instead of just random thrown together stuff. Ill go get the zip ties and baseballs today.
kyles got the goat taken care of.

Products Discussed in this Thread