Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

From what was discuss in the Alabama thread.. We are actually getting up there in numbers to where it is getting tough staying on track without too much BS between posts to continue conversations about Meets, Off-roading, and modding. So the "Alabama" thread is now officially the BS thread and this is where you come to discuss up coming meets, mods, and off-roading locations!

ENJOY! Please keep the BS bantering to the "Alabama" Thread...

Old 04-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. So are we going to hit the trail or not this weekend. Gotta break it in somehow! I know Brian will at least tag along for the main trail. We gotta get his new tires broke in somehow.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
i won't be. got work
Old 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Sweet. So are we going to hit the trail or not this weekend. Gotta break it in somehow! I know Brian will at least tag along for the main trail. We gotta get his new tires broke in somehow.
Well we might actually be "breaking" it in! HAHA!! Yeah definitely! I'll try to get those wheels Saturday morning if you want to ride with me. But ya never know.. I'll keep you posted.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why would I need to ride with you? No tires?
Old 04-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Why would I need to ride with you? No tires?
Not really need to, basically if you wanted to! LOL! But yeah I sent him an email seeing what he wanted to do. but yeah if the deal goes down his aren't coming with tires and i'll mount mine back on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Anyone have any wheels for sale?
Not that I know of.. Keep an eye on craigslist though.. I see deals all the time! My wallet just isn't deep enough though!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #8

Kyle, I think he was being sarcastic
Old 04-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #9

And don't pay the money to remount tires you won't want. That would be a waste of like 50 bucks. Well just throw mine on there
Old 04-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #10
04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
04trd4x4AL's Tacoma Gallery
Where y'all talking about going? I might be able to sneak away......
Old 04-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #12

Quote:
And don't pay the money to remount tires you won't want. That would be a waste of like 50 bucks. Well just throw mine on there
Maybe.. I want you to go with for more seating though and to pull me out just in case..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04trd4x4AL View Post
Where y'all talking about going? I might be able to sneak away......
This little spot that's kind of a secret on Brian's side of town. If you are able to sneak out you are more then willing to ride with us and have fun! I think Brian might be going with us also so we might just meet there before we go if that's alright with him.

Also it will have to be around 2:00pm if that is ok with everyone. If not Tasha can go another time.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Maybe.. I want you to go with for more seating though and to pull me out just in case..
Old 04-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #14
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
04TRD4x4 ......Dig your truck
Old 04-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #15
TODDMFD is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Todd
TODDMFD's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Calera if anyone wants to meet sometime. Let me know.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #16
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
So I want to drive or ride this weekend. If a run is made to Choccolocco, I will probably head there.

Kyle and Paul are looking at a place close to me. Big lift on anything long or decent lift on something with a shorter wheel base. 4x4 I believe is a requirement.

Josh is talking about Choccolocco mountain between Gadsden and Anniston. It would be the easy trails for sure this round, 4x4 required, towstrap and fire extinguisher.

I think the guys down in Sylacauga are looking to maybe hit some of the Talladega Forest runs. 2x friendly.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #17

I'd love to go to choccolocco but I gotta get my pinion angles under control before I do long drives. I'm on the lookout for a shorter driveshaft at the moment
Old 04-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
So I want to drive or ride this weekend. If a run is made to Choccolocco, I will probably head there.

Kyle and Paul are looking at a place close to me. Big lift on anything long or decent lift on something with a shorter wheel base. 4x4 I believe is a requirement.

Josh is talking about Choccolocco mountain between Gadsden and Anniston. It would be the easy trails for sure this round, 4x4 required, towstrap and fire extinguisher.

I think the guys down in Sylacauga are looking to maybe hit some of the Talladega Forest runs. 2x friendly.
Yeah you guys are definitely going to have to take a lot of pictures if you guys go out to Chocco..
Old 04-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #19
TRD burglar
Bridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Recruiter
Name: Tyler
Bridgeman's Tacoma Gallery
im origonally from winston county, and ill be down that way visting may 6-12. i would really like to go with yall if anyone goes wheeling.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #20

Where's Winston at?

Products Discussed in this Thread