Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane Creek May 12th

Old 04-26-2012, 07:40 AM   #21
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
what?! . . that's not near popes link.

zbb!
Sick!

And maybe me and Chris are thinking of different places?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #22
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #23
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what?! . . that's not near popes link.

zbb!
I know. The GPS I used took me the wrong way. I am telling you it is just past mile marker 8. And you can pass it in a heart beat if you don't know where to look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Sick!

And maybe me and Chris are thinking of different places?
I had trouble finding it on Google Maps. Lurry posted over there and said how to get there so I went they way he said and he was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
What j00 ?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:20 AM   #24
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post

What j00 ?
yall don't even know where the hell....
Old 04-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #25
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
yall don't even know where the hell....
Dude I know where it is I have been there lol. I plan on stopping at the rest stop right before Hurricane Creek and we can convoy from there.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #26
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
link is def wrong, it shows somewhere down in anson county... where your wanting to go is up near tenn border..
Old 04-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #27
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
link is def wrong, it shows somewhere down in anson county... where your wanting to go is up near tenn border..
Yup.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #28
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gotcha. . . that's a hell of a drive for someone who will probably get back from a concert at 1 in the morning, but hey, who knows.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #29
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
gotcha. . . that's a hell of a drive for someone who will probably get back from a concert at 1 in the morning, but hey, who knows.
Pussysayswhat?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #30
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Pussysayswhat?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #31
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Lol that concert will be sick though. I went to one he did in GA but for some reason I can't remember much of it.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #32
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Lol that concert will be sick though. I went to one he did in GA but for some reason I can't remember much of it.
sounds like the second time i saw them in raleigh

theyre my favorite band, this will be the 4th show ive been to. it's easy to be a hater for some of their radio play songs, but they step it up at their live shows. you wont go see a group with as much actual musical talent as them.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #33
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
sounds like the second time i saw them in raleigh

theyre my favorite band, this will be the 4th show ive been to. it's easy to be a hater for some of their radio play songs, but they step it up at their live shows. you wont go see a group with as much actual musical talent as them.
Well I am going to disagree with you on that last statement but I'll just text you about it lol this thread is going the wrong way.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #34
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Well I am going to disagree with you on that last statement but I'll just text you about it lol this thread is going the wrong way.
fine!

and yeah, my bad for da thread jack.

back on topic!: if i was to drive nearly to fugging tennessee for this, is there camping available? or could i crash with one of you killas?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #35
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
fine!

back on topic!: if i was to drive nearly to fugging tennessee for this, is there camping available? or could i crash with one of you killas?
There are a few places to camp there and I think one of the guys on the other forum is going to camp. I would say you could crash with my but I have to get up super early the next morning for work.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #36
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
.... have to check this out
Old 04-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #37
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
There are a few places to camp there and I think one of the guys on the other forum is going to camp. I would say you could crash with my but I have to get up super early the next morning for work.
oh. . . oh I see how it is then
Old 04-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #38
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
.... have to check this out
Yeah man!

Quote:
oh. . . oh I see how it is then
Old 04-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #39
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my link takes me to the place I'm thinking in Haywood County near the TN border.

Quote:
fine!

I'd be down for camping I don't care.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #40
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
is it a 1way road? or would i have to push somebody over the side if we meet?

jk. but looks like it would suck if it was 2 way and somebody came out while a big group was going in.