Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Atlanta here i come!

Old 05-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
Atlanta here i come!

What's up guys, I'm going to be in Atlanta,GA for about 1 week and was wondering if any of u guys have any suggestions on what to check out/eat. thanks in advance!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
If you want a really good place to eat and is real low key, go to the Vortex. There are a few locations, one is in Midtown. Good burgers, cool atmosphere. The other is in Little Five Points, which is a pretty cool area of town, away from the hustle and bustle. Kind of reminds me of Portland in some aspects (damn dirty hippies, etc.)

I always suggest the Coke museum for any out-of-towners of course as far as attractions. Or catch a Braves game at Turner Field.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Don't eat at The Varsity....unless you like grease and spending time on the toilet.
The Georgia Aquarium is pretty cool and Coca Cola world as Glock mentioned.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Don't eat at The Varsity....unless you like grease and spending time on the toilet.
The Georgia Aquarium is pretty cool and Coca Cola world as Glock mentioned.
I whole-heartedly agree with that! I never understood the appeal with it to begin with, aside from the history. The food is average at best. Perfect though if you enjoy sitting on the can for a while.

GA Aquarium is really cool. Also, if you want to take a trip down to McDonough (about 20 mins south of ATL), there's the Summit Racing store, in case you wanted to peruse through something like that.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Catch a Braves game at Turner Field.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #8
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Road Atlanta this weekend!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #9
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.roadatlanta.com/event_det...o&-Token.id=26
Old 05-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #10
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
Road Atlanta is an awesome track. I actually drove my 91 Mustang around that track about 12 years ago.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:58 AM   #12

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
Road Atlanta is an awesome track. I actually drove my 91 Mustang around that track about 12 years ago.
It is. I'd love to build a track car to take out there
Old 05-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #13
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
Thanx guys for all the input. Will definately check some of those places out. I hope the cab fares won't kill me lol. Hopefully ill see some of u guys driving around town, I should be there in about 24hrs.