Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

OBX Bound!!!

Old 06-01-2012, 04:16 AM   #41
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-02-2012, 04:58 AM   #42
PA.TacomaTRD. is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
PA.TacomaTRD.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

I don't leave PA till tomarrow morning for the obx, but I will definatly add pics once I get there or at least before I leave...
Old 06-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #43

Old 06-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #44

Old 06-06-2012, 05:19 AM   #46
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics, looks like a good time. Hopefully the weather cleared up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA.TacomaTRD. View Post

Old 06-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #47
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be nice as a mug for your Friday and Saturday Stormy beach weather is cool to tho...shit, any beach weather down there Enjoy!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Gonna be nice as a mug for your Friday and Saturday Stormy beach weather is cool to tho...shit, any beach weather down there Enjoy!
I agree anytime a the beach is worth it regardless of weather, but this wind and rough surf is killin my Fishing Addiction... But I'm going to try and hit one if the piers tomarrow, and then Fri and Sat are supposted to be awesome weather wise, so the wife and I are planning on hitting Corolla again on Sat morning... The beach drive did kick ass...
Old 06-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #49
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
The fish don't mine the rough surf
Old 06-09-2012, 03:25 AM   #50

Well thanks to all of you who offered words of advise and past experiences with me. Its amazing how fast a weeks vacation can really go. We return home to PA tomarrow, and it feels like I just got here... Oh well such is like I guess... So today is a full day on the beach with family...
Old 07-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #51
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody staying in 4x4 area in obx ?
Old 07-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueT View Post
Anybody staying in 4x4 area in obx ?
We stayed in South Nags Head, and traveled to Corrolla Beach for Driving, and the Beach Access Points in the Hatteras Park, but you need permits there...
Old 07-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #53
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
I try to make it out to OBX every year, either around Rodanthe or so, I love the surf out there. I'm about 2-3 hours away down the coastline.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #54
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I'm headed to Corolla 2nd week in September and was just looking to see if I could take the truck anywhere down there. Appears that is a definite yes.

I was actually wondering if I could take a detour on the drive down over to Virginia Beach and drive straight down the coast. Looks like the roads stop in Virginia at False Cape State Park but there might be some trails I could take to get through to Corolla? Anyone know if that's possible or is False Cape closed off to vehicles?