Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2011, 03:35 AM   #20041
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Sup guys. Its a nice day out
Old 12-19-2011, 03:41 AM   #20042
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Sup guys. Its a nice day out
Effin frigid.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:50 AM   #20043
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Effin frigid.
Feels good out even on the water
Old 12-19-2011, 03:54 AM   #20044
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Feels good out even on the water
Damn. Even on the water. That's abnormal.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:17 AM   #20045
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
burr
Old 12-19-2011, 04:51 AM   #20046
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
burr
ry?
Old 12-19-2011, 05:03 AM   #20047
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
ry?
wheat..
Old 12-19-2011, 05:05 AM   #20048
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...need-help.html

anybody gots fam in WV?
Old 12-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #20049
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah, but will be passing through there tomorrow, last day in VA.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:01 AM   #20050
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Nah, but will be passing through there tomorrow, last day in VA.
Good luck mang! How many stops you gonna make?
Old 12-19-2011, 06:08 AM   #20051
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Good luck mang! How many stops you gonna make?
As few as possible, gonna leave here around 4am and try to get there by late Wed night. Might stop off at the welcome centers in each state to take a leak and snap a pic for TW Live on my progress.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:18 AM   #20053
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As few as possible, gonna leave here around 4am and try to get there by late Wed night. Might stop off at the welcome centers in each state to take a leak and snap a pic for TW Live on my progress.
not gonna make it 34 hrs w/out sleep mang. Get a room along the way once and sleep in the truck fer bout 4 hrs once
Old 12-19-2011, 06:20 AM   #20054
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
not gonna make it 34 hrs w/out sleep mang. Get a room along the way once and sleep in the truck fer bout 4 hrs once
dont puch it mang, ive driven 24 hours, actaully just recently, and i was bout dead. all the mutha effin caffine in the world doesnt help...
Old 12-19-2011, 06:23 AM   #20055

Oh i'm gonna sleep, will take short naps while driving. Plan on getting a room late tomorrow night or if my back starts to hurt to bad, getting old.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:23 AM   #20056
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
I can do about 15 hrs before bout ta die 7 hrs and the neck starts ta hurt...I'd plan on late Thurs or early Fri arrival so you no fall asleep
Old 12-19-2011, 06:25 AM   #20057
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Oh i'm gonna sleep, will take short naps while driving. Plan on getting a room late tomorrow night or if my back starts to hurt to bad, getting old.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #20058

Quote:
I can do about 15 hrs before bout ta die 7 hrs and the neck starts ta hurt...I'd plan on late Thurs or early Fri arrival so you no fall asleep
Iv'e driven to my dads house in south florida roughly 1000 miles each way more times than I can count, sometimes in the bug. Always drove straight through, took like 15hrs. Where i'm going is 2034 miles, hoping to do it in 2 days but I hear you all on the safety factor. Definitely will be there mid day Thurs if I end up doing shorter drives. F-ing dreading that long drive.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:33 AM   #20059
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Iv'e driven to my dads house in south florida roughly 1000 miles each way more times than I can count, sometimes in the bug. Always drove straight through, took like 15hrs. Where i'm going is 2034 miles, hoping to do it in 2 days but I hear you all on the safety factor. Definitely will be there mid day Thurs if I end up doing shorter drives. F-ing dreading that long drive.
Stop and see some sights on the way...get two rooms....fuk it Gonna drive thru a lotta cool cities..
Old 12-19-2011, 06:45 AM   #20060
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
My truck will be paid off in march, and the cost to trade it in would be too high. I'm gathering a few parts and plan to install the trans and transfer case and new driveshaft in one shot... Then take my time with the front diff and cv shafts. Just get it up and running. My wife either travels for work, or works from home... So if my truck is down I just use to 2011 4Runner. I'm leaning towards stock Tacoma 4x4 parts since they are a direct fit an more common. We'll see.
I would spend the 3K on this

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2725242491.html

Way cheaper to mod and a better platform IMO, and you can still keep you Tacoma daily driveable.

If I had the cash and space, I would got check this out in heartbeat

Justin

Products Discussed in this Thread