Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #242
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08armytaco View Post
Here is the link I was telling you guys about the "rock crawler"

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-edition.html
that is nice but over priced like a mug
Old 02-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #246
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up having to work today, and tomorrow. I will make the next one for sure!

Gary
Old 02-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #247
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaflyer View Post
I ended up having to work today, and tomorrow. I will make the next one for sure!

Gary
its all good homie. most def we will all get together soon
Old 02-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #248
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
Had a good time today guys! We have to do this again, lets say a few weeks, after I get my lift done!!!!
I'd be up for it. How about a cookout at Gosnolds Hope Park in Hampton?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #250
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
I hope barry comes to the shoe creek meet so I can meet his adopted Haitian kid in his avitar.
Ah so your going?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #251
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
i guess i better upload the pics i took so i dont get left out of the meet today....
lol
Old 02-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #252
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Great pics Cody & Barry!

x2

sorry i had to leave early but i will defintley hang around next time
Old 02-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #253

a cookout sounds real good

heres the pics i took

Old 02-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #254
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
I'd be up for it. How about a cookout at Gosnolds Hope Park in Hampton?
That would be cool, just have to be really well planned so all stuff was brought
Old 02-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
That would be cool, just have to be really well planned so all stuff was brought

i would be truely awesome. but im sure we could do with out
Old 02-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #256
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Great meeting everyone! Thanks for everyone's thoughts on the different things I was asking - lifts, getting that blasted top row switch-blank out, mudflaps... look forward to the next one! Hopefully my fiance can make it too, so the other 2 wives have someone new to chat with

Wonderful pictures! Thanks - I've already stolen a few!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:38 AM   #257
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like yall had a good time I was gonna go but I got drunk the night before and slept till 3 in the afternoon. Next time though
Old 02-21-2010, 04:26 AM   #258

nice pics taylor
Old 02-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #259
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
very nice pics
hopefully I'll make the next one
Old 02-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Great meeting everyone! Thanks for everyone's thoughts on the different things I was asking - lifts, getting that blasted top row switch-blank out, mudflaps... look forward to the next one! Hopefully my fiance can make it too, so the other 2 wives have someone new to chat with

Wonderful pictures!

it was good to finally put names with faces and also to meet everyone

Products Discussed in this Thread