Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #27001
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
I got it back! The exhaust he put on is hideous, and def not a full titanium one.
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-20120412_114438.jpg  
Old 04-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #27002
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Herding Jim View Post
I got it back! The exhaust he put on is hideous, and def not a full titanium one.
where you going to store that thing?
Old 04-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #27003
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
Was he in a red silverado? I know a whack guy that has been known to branish! Idiot!

I've seen quite a few "moron" lookers open carry... but even more open carry people that do it in a normal fashion. When I'm wearing my leg holster... I'm going somewhere that its acceptable... range... mountains... that kind of thing. Before CCW, I wore a belt holster and did my best to dress it down and still be legal. I'd rather open carry than not at all. I'd much rather CC as I do not like being the marked man in a confrontation... but on the other hand... you can argue that if there's open carry around... confrontations would be less likely to happen!!! It's truley a choice... and as long as it is our right to carry either way... it's no more moronic than putting a truck on 33's with a lift.... unless you just don't understand.

When is surgery? You're gonna get on the wife's nerves!!!!

Agreed on the right to carry, but is it really neccessary to wear a drop leg holster to the mall "Tactical timmy's" thinking they are bad asses create quite the negative stereotype of gun owners who carry on a daily basis who do so in a professional manner.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #27004
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Agreed on the right to carry, but is it really neccessary to wear a drop leg holster to the mall "Tactical timmy's" thinking they are bad asses create quite the negative stereotype of gun owners who carry on a daily basis who do so in a professional manner.
A dropleg holster is a bit much
Old 04-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #27005
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=AaronArf;4906764]but is it really neccessary to wear a drop leg holster to the mall QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was referring to! When I wear mine... it's "proper attire"... but truly I see more responsible wearers than knuckleheads. It's hard to spot the regular open carry folks as they tend to blend in. There has to be a few "special" folks in every realm!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #27006
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #27007
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
where you going to store that thing?
I'm gonna be storing it in a friends garage while I work on it to get it in sellable condition. Btw what kind of beer do you want for doing that thing for me...
Old 04-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #27008
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm gonna be storing it in a friends garage while I work on it to get it in sellable condition. Btw what kind of beer do you want for doing that thing for me...
I am straight....I don't drink much....next time just be sure to give me a fawking reach around!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #27009
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahaha navy gonna beat army. Joking

What's up fellows
Old 04-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #27010
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Hahaha navy gonna beat army. Joking

What's up fellows

Not much...just for saturday and more steel...
Old 04-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #27011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Not much...just for saturday and more steel...
More steel?
Old 04-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #27012
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #27014
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanox77 View Post
What up. Could anyone tell me if wd40 will damage the clear coat or paint when removing the taco logos with fishing line?
Not sure, just go get some damn adhesive remover from autozone....$5 and it will work a shit ton better!
Old 04-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #27016
wes mantooth ™
You can just rub it off with your fingers, in a stroking fashion. No fluids needed
Old 04-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #27017
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
WD40 won't hurt the paint, Just wash the area when your done.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #27018
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
You can just rub it off with your fingers, in a stroking fashion. No fluids needed
rub ur wut? wif wut?
Old 04-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #27019
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Ninja~~~>

Products Discussed in this Thread