Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #38222
sebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to behold

Marines: CPL
Name: kevin
sebassusmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
BACK BLAST AREA CLEAR!!!

you wont haha
Old 12-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #38223
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
May have some 35s tomorrow
:what:
Old 12-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #38224
sebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to behold

Marines: CPL
Name: kevin
sebassusmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
man i love that pelfreybilt, wish there was one for 05-11
i talk to him when bout when he is gonna look in to building one for 05-11. he said a couple months and the light bar might not be an option. my bed light bar from him will be here tomorrow !
Old 12-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #38225
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebassusmc View Post
you wont haha

It was a dummy AT4 used for training purposes.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #38227
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
If they fit..there mine! Brand new 35x12.50x16 nitto mud grapplers on 16x9 dick cepek dc2s...not 100% if I like rims yet..will have to see on truck tomorrow though
why joo getting rid of spys. dey look better dan dc's
Old 12-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #38229
Quote:
I agree...if the tires were 17s would've been done...I want 35s..he wants 33s..straight trade and I get to keep my spare....I will have to see on truck tho..wife has cut me off on spending on truck for awhile...soooo free trade works for me...can maybe sneak skmr 16x10 spys in 1 at a time
aint no 16inch spys. i wanted them when i first joined tw and they didnt have them, just checked again and still a no.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #38231
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
Well, I think it's time to do the retro. Guess it was only a matter of time before the eBay lights started to fog. Anyone with an oven and experience be willing to lend a hand? Army doesn't give me an oven at the barracks. Will supply pizza and beer or money. Really just want to get this out of the way. Especially before Shoe Creek. Please let me know.
Bump! Really need a hand! The headlamps are getting even worse.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:14 AM   #38232
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Mod day this weekend? Need to wire up plug for bed and CB and find the sumbitch that stole my spare and cock punch them.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:47 AM   #38233
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Mod day this weekend? Need to wire up plug for bed and CB and find the sumbitch that stole my spare and cock punch them.
Somebody stole your stock spare, or full size spare?
Old 12-28-2012, 05:29 AM   #38234
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-28-2012, 06:18 AM   #38236
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-28-2012, 06:30 AM   #38238
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree...if the tires were 17s would've been done...I want 35s..he wants 33s..straight trade and I get to keep my spare....I will have to see on truck tho..wife has cut me off on spending on truck for awhile...soooo free trade works for me...can maybe sneak skmr 16x10 spys in 1 at a time
Those are some heavy tires... mine were 110lb/pc with 18" rims. Wicked offroad though
Old 12-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #38240
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
Got to use my ARB recovery strap this morning, hadda pull out my sister van
Snowy up there?

Products Discussed in this Thread