Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #21
yeah i fix F/A-18s
NavyNate06 will become famous soon enoughNavyNate06 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate 2nd Class
NavyNate06's Tacoma Gallery
so i was looking around the web and found some info on offroad.com. there are some trails in GW state park, and theres also a trail called the Shoe Creek trail just south of Waynesboro. its about three hours from me so i'll probably be making a weekend trip of it. i don't know how big it is but it sounds like something worth looking into.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #23
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
i went camping 2 weeks ago.. and found a trail out in george washington Nat forest... it wasnt too bad... i got stuck once...(im bone stock) but it was a fun trail.. it took us to the highest point in VA
Old 05-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #24
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
nice sounds like we got a few people in the 757 on these boards, maybe we could get a mod day going or something this summer
Old 05-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #25
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
i live in Chesapeake but am also out of town and will get back in the middle of July.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #26
M4arc is just really niceM4arc is just really niceM4arc is just really niceM4arc is just really nice

Navy:
M4arc's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Virginia Beach and just registered. I bought a 2007 Tacoma on Saturday. It's been 10 years since I've owned a Toyota truck and I can't believe I waited so long to buy another one.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #27
yeah i fix F/A-18s
NavyNate06 will become famous soon enoughNavyNate06 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate 2nd Class
NavyNate06's Tacoma Gallery
so do we want to get together sometime, i just transfered up in december but ended up going on deployment, we just got back about a month ago and i don't really know anyone around. lets set a date and place to meet up.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #28
M4arc is just really niceM4arc is just really niceM4arc is just really niceM4arc is just really nice

Navy:
M4arc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyNate06 View Post
so do we want to get together sometime, i just transfered up in december but ended up going on deployment, we just got back about a month ago and i don't really know anyone around. lets set a date and place to meet up.
Sounds good to me but I travel a lot so you all pick the place and time and hopefully I can make it.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #29
Banned
Munky is on a distinguished road
Navy: Active 2002 - present
Name: Beau
Munky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Munky Send a message via Yahoo to Munky
Yall ever deside on this? Im out in VA Bch, been in Hampton Roads for 6 years. Stationed at Dam Neck Annex from Instructor Duty right now. If yall want to join a Local club i can send you some info. We are not brand specific, but maybe we could make TWT (Tide Water Tacos)
Old 06-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #30
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
that would be cool to start a Local Tacoma Club
Old 06-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #31
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Richmond Va hour and a half from norfolk
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #33
SlowSS2c is on a distinguished road
SlowSS2c's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone, I'm in New Kent (1/2 way btw Richmond and Wmbg). Depending on the event I'd be interested in getting together.

Jayson
Old 01-20-2010, 03:36 AM   #35
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I see a lot of Tacomas in this area but I guess they don't belong to TW yet.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:44 AM   #36
One shot is all I need
usmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Armorer, Mechanic, Logistics
Name: Chris
usmcgoose's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Portsmouth. I'd be up for a meet somewhere, sometime.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:29 AM   #38
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcgoose View Post
I live in Portsmouth. I'd be up for a meet somewhere, sometime.
I live there too.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:03 AM   #39
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
I lived most of my life in VA beach, and recently moved to Williamsburg

I am down to meet up, there is actually a pretty large group of X-runner guys that meet frequently in the area. Its a good group of guys. We have had meets as large at 30 X-Rs in Va Beach at one time. Wrench all day, head to AIK in then evening for some karting, it was a blast.

As far as wrenching, I will have alot of wrenching to do once I sell this X-R and find a 4x4. ( they are damn hard to find at the moment). There will be a Fabtech 6" and a TRD S/C install this spring if I can find another truck

I will definately try to plan a meet sometime in the spring here in Williamsburg,

but let us know the plan, I will try to make it

Justin
Old 01-20-2010, 05:11 AM   #40
Don't buy a Ford
bishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shedbishtacova is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B
bishtacova's Tacoma Gallery
A spring break meet in Croatan Beach would be nice. Weather's good enough to go to the beach, not too many people and the parking lot is large enough to host a lot of folks. Just don't leave too many fluids on the parking deck and you'll be okay.

Products Discussed in this Thread