Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #40062
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
I needa do bhlms...
Old 02-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #40063
dossfatboy is on a distinguished road
dossfatboy's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if there is an oem blank switch that goes to the left of the steering wheel? I want to try and make it into a garage door opener and look stock at the same time.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 AM   #40064
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Mod day Saturday down in Virginia Beach.

Address is

1403 Flyfisher Ct
VB 23456

If it doesn't show in your navigation since the house is new put in 1400.

Lots of parking, some tools, a 3t jack and a pair of jack stands are available.

As of now I know these things need done:

Rear brakes-StAndrew
Front CV swap-ponethousand

Anyone else?

Got a fridge full of sam adams from yesterday and more than happy to shoot some shit for a while. Post up if you're coming.

I'm bringing beer and some basic tools, dremel. Depending how long it takes for the cv's might hit up my cb install and also do the boot slid mod. I have a spectre cold air intake that's collecting dust if any of you 1st gen's want it for cheap.Could also bring my old rims if anybody is interested. Phil what time are we meeting at your house?
Old 02-05-2013, 04:41 AM   #40065
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
damn it i wanna come
That's what she said
Old 02-05-2013, 06:11 AM   #40066
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dossfatboy View Post
Does anyone know if there is an oem blank switch that goes to the left of the steering wheel? I want to try and make it into a garage door opener and look stock at the same time.
Oznium.com has switches that will go in the factory switch locations. The slot will need to be shaved though.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #40068
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Best switches around.. http://www.otrattw.com/
X2 I have 2 of them now. Plan on doing a six switch panel eventually
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #40069
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
I got a 50..but dont need jacuzzi tub..wants me a hot tub
Same boat she is in. But it also wouldn't be until I move back home in 24 days. Not trying to transport that thing

Might be able to make the mod day. Have a busy weekend.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #40070
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ordered new tires!!
Old 02-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #40071
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Ordered new tires!!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #40073

I wanted a wider tire and got a deal on some toyo open coutry mt 305/70/16. We will see how they fit tomorrow!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #40074
Quote:
I wanted a wider tire and got a deal on some toyo open coutry mt 305/70/16. We will see how they fit tomorrow!
Oo nice
Old 02-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #40075
dossfatboy is on a distinguished road
dossfatboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the information. Has anyone tried this? Trying to locate a garage door opener that I could make the inurds work with the switch.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #40076
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the information. Has anyone tried this? Trying to locate a garage door opener that I could make the inurds work with the switch.
You seen the homelink garage door opener mod?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #40077
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
That company Tundrapart.com made my fog light kit on my old Tundra and I think the switches are the same exact size! Might hit them up.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #40078
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought you were getting Treadwright... . That spare is gonna look kind of silly.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #40079
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Thought you were getting Treadwright... . That spare is gonna look kind of silly.
i was going to till i decided on pizza cutters
Old 02-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #40080
CookieMonster is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Wil
CookieMonster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Mod day Saturday down in Virginia Beach.

Address is

1403 Flyfisher Ct
VB 23456

If it doesn't show in your navigation since the house is new put in 1400.

Lots of parking, some tools, a 3t jack and a pair of jack stands are available.

As of now I know these things need done:

Rear brakes-StAndrew
Front CV swap-ponethousand

Anyone else?

Got a fridge full of sam adams from yesterday and more than happy to shoot some shit for a while. Post up if you're coming.
I'll swing by to lend a hand where ever but I don't have anything to do on mine. Not that I don't want to

Products Discussed in this Thread