Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #42301
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Hi Lukas, at this time we do not have plans to offer the Claw in the 285/75/16 size. We apologize for the inconvenience.

not sure if ever or what. but not any time soon definitely. last time i asked about a size and got the same answer.
Sucks, I was going to get them in a 285/70/17 if they offered it. bet they will over time with more interest. I am trying to hold off on tires till the fall right before winter.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #42302
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw1 View Post
What's up fellas. Slimwood Shady just PM'd me and let me know about the thread.
Live down in VA Beach/Chesapeake area.
Yooo welcome...where you at??
Old 03-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #42303
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

Talked to Tim from elite offroad. If we can get 15 people interested he would do a group buy for Generation 1 and Generation 2 front bumpers. His bumpers look like quality shit. Sign up if your interested so we can get to 15.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #42304
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
West coast always has the best deals...http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...coilovers.html

Edit: 1st genners
Old 03-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #42305
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Just pissed off many people in the WTF thread.
Well duh... Not taking sides, but this isnt a freindly forum for cop bashing ...
Old 03-21-2013, 07:51 PM   #42306
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ppl keep forgeting that cops are just ppl. That cop was kind of a dick but so are 50% of ppl I see on 264 every morning. If you can make the argument that all cops are assholes because the media tends to focus on when they make mistakes, then the same arguement can be made that all non-cops are assholes...

You got to stop generallizing and especially stop taking things personally.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #42307
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...is all im going to say.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #42308
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerkr2 View Post
Well im in Richmond at school, but home on some weekends. I actually plan on getting a new muffler sometime soon, do you know a place in the Yorktown area that does good work?
S&B mufflers and brakes up in hayes/gloucester does really good work. its where i got my y pipe redone for the crawl box
Old 03-21-2013, 10:12 PM   #42309
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Yep, That happened. I deleted all the previous posts on it, then someone stirred the pot.

Disclaimer-> I do not hate all LEO's
i saw
Old 03-22-2013, 06:31 AM   #42310
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw1 View Post
What's up fellas. Slimwood Shady just PM'd me and let me know about the thread.
Live down in VA Beach/Chesapeake area.
Good morning and welcome neighbor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Ppl keep forgeting that cops are just ppl. That cop was kind of a dick but so are 50% of ppl I see on 264 every morning. If you can make the argument that all cops are assholes because the media tends to focus on when they make mistakes, then the same arguement can be made that all non-cops are assholes...

... Seems that venting in forums... Blogs... FB etc, never seem to do anything but stir the pot. So many people, so many opinions, so many public places to put it out there!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #42311
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
I love my schedule. Already off work.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:43 AM   #42312
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post

50% of the people on 264? I'd say more like 95%
Old 03-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #42314
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
50% of the people on 264? I'd say more like 95%
When its everyone, its probably just you
Old 03-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #42316
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Doah!!!!
So the weather outlook is poor for sunday, and i may have to go to the monthly.store meeting sun nite... ill be working on my truck either way
Old 03-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #42317
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
"So the weather outlook is poor for sunday, and i may have to go to the monthly.store meeting sun nite... ill be working on my truck either way"

If it's nasty out there... I'll stay here. I don't really have much to do... Pop N Lock... still never installed CB...

I'll make the final decision tomorrow afternoon.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #42318
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
So the weather outlook is poor for sunday, and i may have to go to the monthly.store meeting sun nite... ill be working on my truck either way
Shall I bring the 175,000 BTU torpedo heater for your garage ?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #42319
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Ohhhh my lord just found out my wife is pregnant!!!!! Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1363938473.650420.jpg

She told me to make some coffee to lure me in the kitchen. Apparently I passed the sign a few times and he was just staring at me and I was like uhhh....what are you doing watching me?? Then I did a double take on the sign and she was in tears of joy. I can't even explain the feeling! Happy, nervous, crazy, and last but not least scared!! Whew...crazy news.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:52 AM   #42320
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsimz View Post
Ohhhh my lord just found out my wife is pregnant!!!!! Attachment 202714

She told me to make some coffee to lure me in the kitchen. Apparently I passed the sign a few times and he was just staring at me and I was like uhhh....what are you doing watching me?? Then I did a double take on the sign and she was in tears of joy. I can't even explain the feeling! Happy, nervous, crazy, and last but not least scared!! Whew...crazy news.
Similar to how my wife broke it to me.

Congrats man !!!

Products Discussed in this Thread