Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #43161
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Yall and this running shit...fuck that...I get home, open a yuengling, drink that yuengling and it's 11 brothers and go to sleep.....run..haha...why on earth would you run for no reason?
Then you sold run to AA son...
Old 04-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #43163
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah..no aa for me..just like my camo recliner and beer...I used to play soccer and ran all the time to keep my cardio up...but now I aint running unless its a fire!!
This!

And it fucks with people when I tell them I haven't dove in 6 months when they ask about my low air consumption and long bottom time.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #43164
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerking View Post
I don't recommend Audio One on Jefferson. They installed my Python 991 and, in my opinion, the setup of the system and placement of components was poor. Please let me know if you have a good experience wherever you decide to go, as I've been having some issues with my remote start but don't want to go back to Audio One.
I had a couple great experiences with Tidewater Electric fixin my fuckups... then I took it to Audio One on Battlefield for a little problem cause it was closer and they could look at it immediately. So... 4 miserable visits later with no additional charges)... I took it to Tidewater Electric to fix!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
Attachment 204807
Got my new tires on today.I anyone up here needs my old ones hit me up. They are 325/65r18 nitto terra grapplers. They are a little worn but I would say they have at least another 6 months in them
Holy Fuq that looks mean!!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #43165
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Got ma battery and smittybilt element ramps in today.

Ready for a vacation.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:33 AM   #43166
The sherbet is fermenting........
Sgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud of

Navy: test marketing positive thinking
Name: Matt
Sgian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
I had a couple great experiences with Tidewater Electric fixin my fuckups... then I took it to Audio One on Battlefield for a little problem cause it was closer and they could look at it immediately. So... 4 miserable visits later with no additional charges)... I took it to Tidewater Electric to fix!!!!

Holy Fuq that looks mean!!!!!
I stopped by there yesterday to get a quote on installing a Viper 5901. $750, due to having a manual transmission. Going to call around to a couple of other places that are authorized Viper installers, but will probably go with Tidewater. The only other dealers qualled on Viper are Audio One (which has already been said to suck), Best Buy and Atlantic Auto Sports. $750 just struck me as being a bit steep.
Best Buy makes me a bit nervous. Good point is that it is a national chain. I have a thought in the back of my mind that their work won't have much attention to detail.
Anyone use Best Buy or Atlantic Auto?
Old 04-03-2013, 03:07 AM   #43167
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

wrestler157's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgian View Post
Best Buy makes me a bit nervous. Good point is that it is a national chain. I have a thought in the back of my mind that their work won't have much attention to detail.
Anyone use Best Buy or Atlantic Auto?
I wouldnt go to best buy. I had them instal my first system and they just ripped out piece of my interior instead of unclipping them and did a horrible job. Then charged me for stuff they didnt use. And i couldnt tell until i tore into everything 2 years later so by then it was to late
Old 04-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #43168
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
BB doesn't install the Viper with all the features. They just do a basic install.

no ac on, or additional triggers activated
Old 04-03-2013, 06:10 AM   #43170
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Mo money, mo problems.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:11 AM   #43171
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone interested in a potential trail rig? Buddy wants to sell his 87 4runner ans his 89 yota pickup to buy a tacoma. 1500 takes the runner...5000 takes the truck...truck has a sas heres a pic of the truck
Why don't you buy it
Old 04-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #43173
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in the tidewater area ever use Precision Powder Coating?
Old 04-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #43174
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Keep telling myself no..id love to have the pickup
Do ittt
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #43176
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone interested in a potential trail rig? Buddy wants to sell his 87 4runner ans his 89 yota pickup to buy a tacoma. 1500 takes the runner...5000 takes the truck...truck has a sas heres a pic of the truck
Im interested in the 4runner anything wrong with it?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #43177

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Anybody in the tidewater area ever use Precision Powder Coating?
I have a friend that use to work there she said they do good work she recommend me to go to them. She told me to talk to lou

I havent been yet though
Old 04-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #43180
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgian View Post
Thanks guys for the info on Best Buy. It makes the decision easier. Guess I'll be callin today to set up an appointment with Tidewater.
I had their "master" tech install my audio system. When I got it back, iPod wouldn't play, radio didn't dim, head unit was misaligned and my window wouldn't go down all the way.

6 hours of my time later I corrected all of my problems myself. Worst $100 I ever spent.

Products Discussed in this Thread