Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #43721
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Some Florida fun but need some lockers!
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-image.jpg  
Old 04-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #43722
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
I just signed up for the Rock n Roll half marathon in VB. Tacoma world marathon Meet ????lol
$13 off registration today with the code lucky13. Ran it last year too, good stuff!
I am leaving tomorrow for GA, for 2 months.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #43723
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Rear bumper, shackle flip, sliders, full skids, heated mirrors, retro lights, rock lights, bed lights....just off the top of my head
Heated mirrors is a fall project. Rear bumper and sliders and some 700lb springs are probably next.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #43724
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Heated mirrors is a fall project. Rear bumper and sliders and some 700lb springs are probably next.
Should have bought that one off craig's list
Old 04-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #43725
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
I'd like to do flagpole too
let me know when you wanna go and I will try to set something up in may
Old 04-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #43727
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Don't plan shit for Memorial Day. Doing a uwharrie trip then
Old 04-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #43728
jeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
jeratbp's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again for the help today, and use of the driveway.

We got the brake pads changed fairly quickly, and without taking the calipers off thanks to Matt.

Also, I used the old brake pad to pry the pistons open to fit the new pads.

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365884001.562285.jpg
Old 04-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #43729
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
Don't plan shit for Memorial Day. Doing a uwharrie trip then
I might try to come to that if I can get off work and get all my parts in time.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #43730
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
If I get monies we haz mod day for anyone not going to uwharrie
Old 04-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #43731
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
If I get monies we haz mod day for anyone not going to uwharrie
I'm not going and I'm holding that tent cot for ya.

Truck has officially been relegated to Overlanding and camping duty. No big rock crawling or wheeling in its future.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #43732
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
I'm not going and I'm holding that tent cot for ya.

Truck has officially been relegated to Overlanding and camping duty. No big rock crawling or wheeling in its future.
Sounds good. Appreciate it.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #43733
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

wrestler157's Tacoma Gallery
What type of winch is pretty good without breaking the bank? Or just save to get a expensive one?

Just ordered front bumper and full skids, and got my LR UCAs in yesterday for the 4runner
Old 04-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #43736
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler157 View Post
What type of winch is pretty good without breaking the bank? Or just save to get a expensive one?

Just ordered front bumper and full skids, and got my LR UCAs in yesterday for the 4runner
I would get the XRC 10 if you are getting a smittybilt...or the Invo (sp?)
Old 04-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #43738
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I am leaving tomorrow for GA, for 2 months.
It's not til September 1st
Old 04-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #43740
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody available this week or next to help with a lift install. Coilovers are already assembled. Need to do rear leafs, shackles, shocks. Payment in beer maybe food?

Products Discussed in this Thread