Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #44601
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Jank is going on my thule bars on my shell for now. Anybody interested in a rola basket with 18 inch extension?
hmm. how much. might be easier than fabbing a basket for the top of my rack come summertime.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #44602
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Jank is going on my thule bars on my shell for now. Anybody interested in a rola basket with 18 inch extension?
Joo get those measurements? I got materials delivered today.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #44604
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
My buddies...9" lift with 37s on 20s
looked pretty far up there tell him he needs a taco or a diesel. no other substitutes.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #44605
just needs to lose the flames http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/3742145535.html
Old 05-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #44606
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Needs to loose the massive case of insecurities.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #44607
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
I need to hit the lotto and buy a sportsmobile.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #44608
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Those mud grapplers sure looked good on your truck
TOO NOISY!!! MAKES ME HAVE TO YELL!!!!

[QUOTE=My GD's werent too much heavier than the smaller BFG AT's. I didnt notice much of a diff in MPGs, even going up a size. About .5mpg avg.[/QUOTE]

Best news I had all day today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
Anyone doing anything this weekend?
Going to C2 shooting center for a 2 day (17 hours) Advance Conceal Carry class. Had to round up 800 rds of 9MM!!!!! I'm super stoked!!!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #44609
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
I need to hit the lotto and buy a sportsmobile.
Joo need build thread
Old 05-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #44610
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

In need of quick cash.

Undercover with rotopax mounts and 4 gallon rotopax can $225.

Dogs got to have X-rays of a tumor
Old 05-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #44611

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Joo need build thread
Too lazy, not really any "build" pics.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #44612
S Rod will become famous soon enough

Navy: HMC "Doc"
Name: Scott
S Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
TOO NOISY!!! MAKES ME HAVE TO YELL!!!!

Best news I had all day today!!!

Going to C2 shooting center for a 2 day (17 hours) Advance Conceal Carry class. Had to round up 800 rds of 9MM!!!!! I'm super stoked!!!

Damn! You should have called me!
Old 05-04-2013, 06:04 AM   #44613
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

wrestler157's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you running treadwrights?
Old 05-04-2013, 06:14 AM   #44614
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
In need of quick cash.

Undercover with rotopax mounts and 4 gallon rotopax can $225.

Dogs got to have X-rays of a tumor
Pics might help it sell faster. I'm trying to visualize how the rotopax mounts to the tonneau? (interested in setup, not buying).

Good luck w/ dog. Mine does just fine w/ 3 legs, but she falls over when she "shakes."
Old 05-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #44615
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler157 View Post
Any of you running treadwrights?
I am and I think Burry is.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #44617
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

wrestler157's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
I am and I think Burry is.
Which ones? How are they? Noise? Wear on them?
Old 05-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #44618
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEli View Post
Looking for new tires also. How noisy are the Goodyear MTRs with Kevlar? I want to be able to carry on a conversation.
Not too bad...but my truck is fully sound deadened....
Old 05-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #44619
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Not too bad...but my truck is fully sound deadened....
You gonna go 35's?
Old 05-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #44620
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
You gonna go 35's?
Maybe it this ever is not my daily driver...

Products Discussed in this Thread