Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #44601
BCARR is on a distinguished road

Name: brian
BCARR's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up yall im selling some stuff off my 2010 tacoma .... 6ft white camper shell made by ARE i spend 1200 on it make me an offer also selling the oem exhaust if anyone needs it ive got a 2inch ready lift with rough country shocks for the rear all parts are in a box but eveything is there let me know if anyone is interested im in newport news!!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:49 AM   #44602
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCARR View Post
Whats up yall im selling some stuff off my 2010 tacoma .... 6ft white camper shell made by ARE i spend 1200 on it make me an offer also selling the oem exhaust if anyone needs it ive got a 2inch ready lift with rough country shocks for the rear all parts are in a box but eveything is there let me know if anyone is interested im in newport news!!
white camper shell
Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 AM   #44603
CAD41985 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
CAD41985's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the camper shell, could you post some pics of it? also what model is it?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:01 AM   #44604

BCARR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAD41985 View Post
interested in the camper shell, could you post some pics of it? also what model is it?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:02 AM   #44605

BCARR's Tacoma Gallery
sorry about the big pic if you pm me ill give you my cell and send it threw the phone its easy
Old 05-02-2013, 07:06 AM   #44606
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #44607
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367504485.791215.jpg
Old 05-02-2013, 07:22 AM   #44608
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
What up Stan? I get compliments daily on the AR-15 decal you made me. Thanks again.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:23 AM   #44609
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCARR View Post
How much for the ready lift? One of my co-workers might be interested...
Old 05-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #44610
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
What up Stan? I get compliments daily on the AR-15 decal you made me. Thanks again.
Not much... keepin busy with this monster I created Glad to hear people like em!
Old 05-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #44611
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not much... keepin busy with this monster I created Glad to hear people like em!
I'm still really impressed with your truck... Looked badass crawling up to camp at Shoe Creek with the rock lights on. Thinking about doing a similar mod on the 2011 T4R.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #44612
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still really impressed with your truck... Looked badass crawling up to camp at Shoe Creek with the rock lights on. Thinking about doing a similar mod on the 2011 T4R.
Been thinking about making some kits with those lights but not sure if there would be any interest, thoughts?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #44613
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love em. Doing the same to the ATV. And I wanted to some courtisy lights for when the doors are open. Havnt messed w/ that yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Been thinking about making some kits with those lights but not sure if there would be any interest, thoughts?
I had a ton of people ask me about it, wiring, switches and such. I pre-built kit might sell to the less electrically inclined.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #44614
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Make one and I'll be your first customer!
Old 05-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #44615
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm interested. I'm sure if you made some kits people would buy them. I want to do rock lights on a switch and also have a switch to turn them on with the door lights on the bottom of the 4runner mirrors (which turn on when you unlock the doors or open a door)
Old 05-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #44616
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love em. Doing the same to the ATV. And I wanted to some courtisy lights for when the doors are open. Havnt messed w/ that yet...

I had a ton of people ask me about it, wiring, switches and such. I pre-built kit might sell to the less electrically inclined.
See above post regarding courtesy lights.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:50 AM   #44617
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm interested. I'm sure if you made some kits people would buy them. I want to do rock lights on a switch and also have a switch to turn them on with the door lights on the bottom of the 4runner mirrors (which turn on when you unlock the doors or open a door)
Hmm that might be cool. Have em all turn on instead of a small spot under the doors
Old 05-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #44618
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
Snap, about to be some paintin up in hur.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #44619
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I have mine tied to the dome light on one position so they come on when I unlock the doors or open the doors. And then a constant on in another position.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #44620

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
(2) 6' strips
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread