Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #45561
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Which one??? None in VB would touch my truck!
Firestone on mercury Blvd in Hampton did lifetime alignment on my Bro-Coma.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #45562
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
ARB 50qt Fridge and Slide back up for sale. $700 Cash.

Price is firm and I need cash so no trades.

Short bed softopper back up for sale as well. $300
Old 05-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #45563
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
I trashed mine. Couldn't even give it away
Ehh that's probably what I'll end up doing, just figured I'd put it out there. I forgot I had it, was doing some spring cleaning. Just had throwing away a perfectly good piece of metal.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #45564
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bumper and ARB Fridge are Sold.

Side note. I've been getting a bunch of text and messages about parting out my truck and what gives with the abrupt turn around.

Short story. Mom drank, smoked, and probably did coke while she pregnant (it was the 80s you know)

Born with 3 of my 5 lobes of my lungs either collapsed or severely deformed. I run on about 20% of normal lung function. I've lost 140 pounds over the last 3 years and it was supposed to help with my breathing problems but hasn't. I need some spacers put in my trachea to help open my airway so i can get more air to my lungs. Trachea was also deformed when i was born.

Also blew out my knee playing paintball years ago and my chosen field of work doesn't help with it feeling great. Need to have the scar tissue and shit scraped out of there.

That's why i need the quick cash and have cannibalized my rig. Hell I may even rebuild it this time next year.

Thanks for well wishes and good vibes.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #45565
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Bumper and ARB Fridge are Sold.

Side note. I've been getting a bunch of text and messages about parting out my truck and what gives with the abrupt turn around.

Short story. Mom drank, smoked, and probably did coke while she pregnant (it was the 80s you know)

Born with 3 of my 5 lobes of my lungs either collapsed or severely deformed. I run on about 20% of normal lung function. I've lost 140 pounds over the last 3 years and it was supposed to help with my breathing problems but hasn't. I need some spacers put in my trachea to help open my airway so i can get more air to my lungs. Trachea was also deformed when i was born.

Also blew out my knee playing paintball years ago and my chosen field of work doesn't help with it feeling great. Need to have the scar tissue and shit scraped out of there.

That's why i need the quick cash and have cannibalized my rig. Hell I may even rebuild it this time next year.

Thanks for well wishes and good vibes.

who u sell the fridge to?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #45566
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
who u sell the fridge to?
Me
Old 05-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #45567
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Me
Dang son
Old 05-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #45571
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Me

baller
Old 05-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #45572
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
baller
Not even. I had to talk to the wife on this one.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #45573

We all just people trying to see new places. Some of us will have cold drinks, some of us drink out the stream.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #45576
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Not even. I had to talk to the wife on this one.

j00 bought, j00 a baller
Old 05-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #45577
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
4xinnovations weld on sliders for sale. HREW. $100
Removed from my truck. Will require a little cleaning up.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #45578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
4xinnovations weld on sliders for sale. HREW. $100
Removed from my truck. Will require a little cleaning up.
Off the Brocoma so they add +5 bro to any rig
Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #45579
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Off the Brocoma so they add +5 bro to any rig
They were intended for ^Jake's rig... But are now for sale again with proceeds going to Jake.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #45580
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad they weren't for sale back when I bought my sliders. They don't seem bad until you factor in shipping and installation

Products Discussed in this Thread