Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #45561
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
At least it wasn't a huge veiny cock on the hood
Thats true...glass is half full there...
Old 05-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #45562
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
I pressure wash my atv after mudding then spray entire thing in purple power. .removes anything I missed as well as the brown stain from the aluminum on the engine
Careful with that purple power and aluminum, some have said that its corrosive.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:47 PM   #45564
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At least it wasn't a huge veiny cock on the hood
How would something like that ever show up on someone's hood???

Hey, is that scion radio a straight fit? I saw you cut the edges of your trim... Is it worth the upgrade?
Old 05-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #45567
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
How would something like that ever show up on someone's hood???

Hey, is that scion radio a straight fit? I saw you cut the edges of your trim... Is it worth the upgrade?
You have to cut some structure on the dash . I'd have to show you what pieces get cut . The bolts are fun to get too
Old 05-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #45568
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You have to cut some structure on the dash . I'd have to show you what pieces get cut . The bolts are fun to get too
I don't like "fun." But I can cut shit. I may have to plan a trip down there soon... How much better is the sound? Does it have an aux connector?
Old 05-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #45569
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Chesapeake Jubilee is going on.

What's that? And I'm at Toby Keith's sully
Old 05-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #45570
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I don't like "fun." But I can cut shit. I may have to plan a trip down there soon... How much better is the sound? Does it have an aux connector?
Its a lot better than stock . I do believe it has rca outputs on the back
Old 05-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #45571
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Hosting a help me take my truck apart meet next Sunday. Need to drop the ARB and reinstall the stock bumper, pull the roof rack, pull the softopper and reinstall my undercover, and remove the fridge and slide.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #45572
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
It's a big lawn fête... Like carnival deal. It's right around the corner from me. I think it's $3
to get in. Tonight is supposed to be fireworks but skies may be too cloudy. It's an all day and night thing. Ramones are playing now... Montgomery Gentry tomorrow.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #45573

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
Huge carnival. When it gets dark out it gets dark out
Old 05-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #45574
Wait for it...

Quote:
Huge carnival. When it gets dark out it gets dark out
Just got one four $40 plus the ipod aux kit
Old 05-18-2013, 06:13 PM   #45576

Quote:
Just got one four $40 plus the ipod aux kit
what the part num be for the usb kit any pics of it
Old 05-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #45577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Especially Friday night. Fireworks happening right now. Watching them from my porch.
went one year and a couple people got stabbed . wont go back any more becuase of some people that cant act right in public
Old 05-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #45578
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
went one year and a couple people got stabbed . wont go back any more becuase of some people that cant act right in public
Its because its dark out!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #45579
Wait for it...

Quote:
what the part num be for the usb kit any pics of it
Got this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/310663513008...ht_1452wt_1158
There are others for ~$80
Old 05-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #45580
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Hosting a help me take my truck apart meet next Sunday. Need to drop the ARB and reinstall the stock bumper, pull the roof rack, pull the softopper and reinstall my undercover, and remove the fridge and slide.
Being that the rack and awning are coming to me... I'd like to offer up my place. A lot of the guys are going to be out of town, so it will be a very small turn out. If you do it at your place... I may be able to come up for a couple hours.

On another note... Fireworks grand finally just happened! That's a full 30 min of fireworks.

Products Discussed in this Thread