Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #45782
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Will probably head over for a bit. Much do my diff breather if I can find any hose long enough!

Jake.. want your wheels...trade me...
Old 05-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #45783
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Will probably head over for a bit. Much do my diff breather if I can find any hose long enough!

Jake.. want your wheels...trade me...
I bought fuel line from Napa.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #45785
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a full set of stock shocks/coilovers fully assembled...who needs what now?
Old 05-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #45786
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a full set of stock shocks/coilovers fully assembled...who needs what now?
Bandit
Old 05-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #45787
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsimz View Post
Bandit
I'm working on buying some now unless you can beat $50...
Old 05-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #45788
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
I'm working on buying some now unless you can beat $50...
why you need stock? you un-bro-ing the the bro-coma?
Old 05-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #45789
sebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to behold

Marines: CPL
Name: kevin
sebassusmc's Tacoma Gallery
havent been on here in a while

how y'all been? i got my 08 mega cab and my wife kept the tacoma but now she is thinking about trading it in on a 4 door jeep wrangler. so parts are coming off soon and i still have extra grills laying around and mesh. here is the new truck. and the spare grills
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-img_20130510_144547_063.jpg

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-photo-6.jpg
Old 05-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #45790
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Couple things.

1. Set of stainless extended brake lines brandy new $50
2. Softopper will fit gen 1 and gen 2 short bed dbl cabs $300
3. 4 gallon rotopax with locking and regular mount. $50
4. Crawlarado hood blackout decal for 05+ nonskewp. $40

Big thing for sale. Considering trading my full suspension with wheels and tires together for a low mileage complete offroad model suspension wheels and tires plus $2000.

Basically you're getting a complete Icon lift, Icon extended travel front COs, Icon UCAs,Icon rear shocks, Timbren rear bumps, All Pro ubolt flip, Dakar springs, guardian 8 wheels and , 255/85/km2s with 6k on them.

Lift alone was over 2k

Also looking for someone to drive my rig over to Johns house and back tomorrow so I can take my cargo van with the rack and other shit that needs to get over there for me to do the bumper swap and shit like that.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #45791
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Wow would you sell the wheels/tires separately?
Old 05-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #45792
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wow would you sell the wheels/tires separately?
Would rather move them together. This is sort of a Hail Mary that if the cards fall in place I'd strip it completely, but if not I don't want to part it out.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #45793
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Understandable. Well whoever wants to go in on this deal and doesn't want the wheels/tires we can work something out!
Old 05-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #45794

Quote:
Understandable. Well whoever wants to go in on this deal and doesn't want the wheels/tires we can work something out!
Definitely willing to go that route.

In that case I'd go 500 + Stock rims tires
$1500 plus stock suspension.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #45795
sebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Definitely willing to go that route.

In that case I'd go 500 + Stock rims tires
$1500 plus stock suspension.
looks like there is gonna be an icon lift(you) and a full fox (me) lifts for sale haha
Old 05-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #45796

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebassusmc View Post
looks like there is gonna be an icon lift(you) and a full fox (me) lifts for sale haha
Yeah. I'm leaning towards a TDI VW of some type. Just waiting for it to have some equity value with my loan and then moving on to a non modded DD.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #45797

Quote:
Yeah. I'm leaning towards a TDI VW of some type. Just waiting for it to have some equity value with my loan and then moving on to a non modded DD.
yea i gotcha the Touareg is awesome way to much tho. i taking it back to stock and luckily ill make bout 2 grand selling it stock.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #45798
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's a few coming... Looks like 5 or 6. Let's talk bout them there tires and rims while your here.

As always... I'll do some grilling. Bring your drinks and anything else u may want.

Maybe Ronnie (superwhite) can stop to help you on his way down.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #45799
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
There's a few coming... Looks like 5 or 6. Let's talk bout them there tires and rims while your here.

As always... I'll do some grilling. Bring your drinks and anything else u may want.

Maybe Ronnie (superwhite) can stop to help you on his way down.
Who needs help with what?

Products Discussed in this Thread