Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #45782
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be swapping tires and coilovers in the morning.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #45785
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Might swing by and say hey

I may..depends how long it takes us to install these covers
Just shoot me a text.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #45786
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Nice ride Loco!
Thanks. Got my eye on something different. Killer bike but I have had her for a while and my tastes are changing... I think they call this phase growing old...FML.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #45787
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
I think I just met a woman. There is a disturbance in the force.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:59 AM   #45788
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
That's called an erection Jake...hahahahaha now go get your light sabre wet bro!
Old 05-28-2013, 04:39 AM   #45789
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
That's called an erection Jake...hahahahaha now go get your light sabre wet bro!

Morning folks
Old 05-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #45790
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I reserve erections for when I see Long Travel 2nd gens.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #45791
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
I reserve erections for when I see Long Travel 2nd gens.
Jake when ever you pull out the wires for the fridge could I snag it from you. My ghetto wiring worked but then didn't work!
Old 05-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #45792

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Jake when ever you pull out the wires for the fridge could I snag it from you. My ghetto wiring worked but then didn't work!
I'll swing by one day after class and we can pull it out.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:03 AM   #45793
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll swing by one day after class and we can pull it out.
Erections... pulling it out together... what DO you guys do at the 'group meets'??

Old 05-28-2013, 06:20 AM   #45794
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Erections... pulling it out together... what DO you guys do at the 'group meets'??

We tend to break into "groups" and "take care" of everyone's "needs" in the area we have experience. John loves to host and cook, Linwood likes to play Director, YotaMatt is the biggest but has been trying to check out other guys big "trucks" lately, Ronnie let me and Joben go crazy on his "upper control arms", and Jake doesn't mind if I crank his "coilovers" up for him occasionally. Mathis goes to Burry's and get butt raped in the rape shed.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:25 AM   #45795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
We tend to break into "groups" and "take care" of everyone's "needs" in the area we have experience. John loves to host and cook, Linwood likes to play Director, YotaMatt is the biggest but has been trying to check out other guys big "trucks" lately, Ronnie let me and Joben go crazy on his "upper control arms", and Jake doesn't mind if I crank his "coilovers" up for him occasionally. Mathis goes to Burry's and get butt raped in the rape shed.
Speaking of that, I'm getting new springs so well you know.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:29 AM   #45796
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Speaking of that, I'm getting new springs so well you know.
Haha just shoot me a text man. You gotta grab yo slidaz too. I can deliver them if you want.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:35 AM   #45797
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post

Morning folks
Morning sir. I'd like to commission you on what I think would be an easy project.... Steps for my sliders... They'd hang from the 2" square tubing. Interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
What happens at our meats, stays at our meats!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:04 AM   #45798
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Got a diff drop kit. Free
3" block and extra long u-bolts $20 fuck it... Blocks and ubolts are free too.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #45799
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Got a diff drop kit. Free
3" block and extra long u-bolts $20 fuck it... Blocks and ubolts are free too.

I have a diff drop for free too...
Old 05-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #45800
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I have a diff drop for free too...
Maybe I should install both on my truck. Double diff drop Prerunner has amazing cv angles.

Products Discussed in this Thread