Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 02:42 AM   #46121
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. I assume keeping them? Dayum! I want to mount a single one there. Also on the roof I want to mount 4 caddy cornered on each corner of my truck then 4 larger ones in the center of those for a full 360 coverage when I'm boar hunting or camping or rescuing/ recovering.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:04 AM   #46122
Livin Low, Ridin High
YotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
YotaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolawall View Post
Well its looks like its come a time when all things come to an end. I am selling my Tacoma. My wife is makeing me sell it becuase we have grown out of this thing and have to get me a family vehicle. Here is the link to the Post I have on craigslist. I had a guy buying this thing and after we made the deal he bailed on me. No sure what happened. But I need it gone ASAP.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3849848660.html
I may have a buyer for this ill let you know
Old 06-06-2013, 05:29 AM   #46123
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
So how many of you guys have bikes?? Don't know too many people around here that ride.

Here's my new money pit, 2013 ZX636R Ninja
i ride and i live right down the street from ya! 09 harley nightster 1200

Old 06-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #46126
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Morning to you and yours. Did I mention steps?
Lol. Yeah I wanna shoot by your house one day and see what you have for ideas and take measurements
Old 06-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #46127
robertlhuffman049 is on a distinguished road

Name: robert
robertlhuffman049's Tacoma Gallery
new used bull bar

just wanna chime in and say thanks to sully for the bull bar. I'll post pictures when I get to a computer. I think it looks decent just need a coat of paint.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #46128
TRD burglar
Bridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Recruiter
Name: Tyler
Bridgeman's Tacoma Gallery
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-148883_1488159254883_1560994124_31187299_5794572_n.jpg

here is what I roll on
Old 06-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #46129
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWB Chick View Post

Morning Boys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Lol. Yeah I wanna shoot by your house one day and see what you have for ideas and take measurements
Great... I can swing by your place too... no matter to me. As you can tell.. I kinda want to get them done sooner than later.... nothing fancy... just practical. Grandson had knocked his shins more than once climbing in using the sliders.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #46130
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
22LR for anyone interested http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...remington.html
Old 06-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #46131
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like there's quite a few guys on here that ride, maybe a TW group ride is in order one day.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #46132
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
It amazes me what .22LR goes for these days.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #46133
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
softtopper http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/3849810450.html

aux fusebox http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/3849813106.html
Old 06-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #46134
Old 06-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #46135
"And there I was just minding my own business"
Nolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud of

Navy: USS Enterprise CVN-65, USS George H.W Bush CVN-77, NNSY, Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenace Center
Name: Nick
Nolawall's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
I may have a buyer for this ill let you know
Yeah let me know.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #46136
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Seems like there's quite a few guys on here that ride, maybe a TW group ride is in order one day.
In.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #46139
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
I will leave this here:

Can you just throw some covers on for the inspection? What makes that fail inspection?
Old 06-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #46140
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Can you just throw some covers on for the inspection? What makes that fail inspection?
Went in for an oil change only cause it was free. My VA inspection was expired and had been fer 2 months. They decided to inspect it which I bought the truck with free lifetime inspections so I understand why. BUT. I AM REGISTERED IN TN! No front plate required and no INSPECTION. I pointed this out to the service rep and she apologized and offered to scrape it. I refused to let another tard near my truck and scraped it myself. Good laugh though.

Failed because the lights are not covered and also the back up lights

Products Discussed in this Thread