Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #46121
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
If it's an offroad or sport model I'll give him a good deal on my setup wheels and tires.
hims an offroad...
Old 06-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #46122
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
xds?
Old 06-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #46124
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
uncle has those. work great
Old 06-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #46125
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
No locker but gears yes...once paid off its getting straight axle and 4wd..ive done enough sas now that I feel comfortable enough to do mine
no more mall crawler brocoma?
Old 06-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #46126
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
xds?

si
Old 06-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #46127
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
hims an offroad...
Tell him 2000 bones plus hims stock suspension and wheels and tires and I'll give him my complete setup.

Icon Midtravel COs
Icon UCAs
Icon rear 2.0 shocks
Dakar Springs
Ubolt Flip by Allpro
Timbren bumpstops in the rear
255/85/16 KM2s on Guardian Rims.
Tires have about 7000 on them no patches tear, Matching fullsize spare rim and tire 0 miles on it.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #46128
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tell him 2000 bones plus hims stock suspension and wheels and tires and I'll give him my complete setup.

Icon Midtravel COs
Icon UCAs
Icon rear 2.0 shocks
Dakar Springs
Ubolt Flip by Allpro
Tires have about 7000 on them no patches tear, Matching fullsize spare rim and tire 0 miles on it.
Damn!
Old 06-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #46130
Quote:
si
Love mine. Get one of the 7 round mags, the extended grip makes it more comfortable to shoot
Old 06-03-2013, 04:41 PM   #46131
Quote:
Really need to sell these guns.

Remington R-15 Hunting model. Chambered in .223. Less than 500 rounds through it. Full stock, flat top, realtree max-1 camo. Comes with factory 5 round mag, 3 point sling, and nikko stirling 6-24x44 scope. Asking $1400

Wars-10 AK-47. Chambered in 7.62x39. I bought used and have not shot it. Wood furniture. Comes with two 30 round mags and bayonet. Asking what I paid, $700

I could see about shipping to a ffl unless someone wants to drive
bump
Old 06-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #46132
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Icon Midtravel COs
Icon UCAs
Icon rear 2.0 shocks
Dakar Springs
Ubolt Flip by Allpro
pics?
Old 06-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #46133
Kfraz145 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: K
Kfraz145's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Round 1 finished of my Mods. Tires and Rims and lift. I went with what I will call the "beginner lift" (Ready-Lift). Save some dough for a while.... Then probably a nice suspension type lift maybe up to 6". But for now I love the stance and the aggressive look.

Next up; Side Steps and my new TRD sticker (Custom Made from Print Shop in Chesapeake).
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-tacoma.jpg   Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-tacoma-shop.jpg  
Old 06-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #46134
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bump
love me some AK
Old 06-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #46135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfraz145 View Post
Alright Round 1 finished of my Mods. Tires and Rims and lift. I went with what I will call the "beginner lift" (Ready-Lift). Save some dough for a while.... Then probably a nice suspension type lift maybe up to 6". But for now I love the stance and the aggressive look.

Next up; Side Steps and my new TRD sticker (Custom Made from Print Shop in Chesapeake).
supa of dat mgm
Old 06-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #46136
Quote:
love me some AK
buy eeeet
Old 06-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #46137
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Love mine. Get one of the 7 round mags, the extended grip makes it more comfortable to shoot
My hand fits fine on it without an extension
Old 06-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #46138
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
dammit
Old 06-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #46139
Quote:
My hand fits fine on it without an extension
you haz small hands. my hands arent giant and it feels a bit better with the extension plus two more bangs
Old 06-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #46140
Quote:
dammit
?

Products Discussed in this Thread