Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #47501
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Give or take, but that's why we have a shared account and I also have my separate account that I've been saving to build this truck.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #47502
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Give or take, but that's why we have a shared account and I also have my separate account that I've been saving to build this truck.
something is missing
Old 07-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #47503
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
something is missing
A rice patty in the bed?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #47504
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
A rice patty in the bed?
hahahah your fuckin dumb
Old 07-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #47505
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
hahahah your fuckin dumb
Lol j00 laughed.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #47506
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
A rice patty in the bed?
Dude can you even see over a rice patty?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #47508
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Dont u have somewhere to go squat?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #47509
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAORFFO SDOOWKCAB View Post
I hate Workin ddg's shits getting old
oh shit its a creeper
Old 07-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #47512
DocBlieb is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Logan
DocBlieb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAORFFO SDOOWKCAB View Post
I hate Workin ddg's shits getting old

Yes it is! It has it's good moments but so much more to do and less people to help.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #47513
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
I Got an ARB bumper by trading my stock bumper.... I sure hope she never finds the shed key and sees my stock parts in there
Yup!

Quote:
Wow. :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlieb View Post
Yes it is! It has it's good moments but so much more to do and less people to help.
Was always hanging with "doc" on the small boys!
Old 07-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #47514

Burry got some skills!
Old 07-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #47516
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Burry got some skills!
Nice, what are you doing with your rack?

Burry, Im ordering some sliders tonight. I'll have to schedule a trip down there one of these weeks.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #47518

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Nice, what are you doing with your rack?

Burry, Im ordering some sliders tonight. I'll have to schedule a trip down there one of these weeks.
Running rtt, holding Axe, shovel, eventually co2 tank
Old 07-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #47519
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
posted on facebook about my guns being for sale, got more interest in one hour on there than i have in the 6 months its been on armslist.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #47520
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Wut?

Nice. Should have just left it there. I would have laughed my ass off as I drove home with that on there.

Products Discussed in this Thread