Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #47502
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Trail grapplers will be gone Saturday. .mud grapplers goin on again
make up joo mind

edit: 37's?
Old 07-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #47503
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Someone buy my bumper....and rear shocks...new shocks should be here this weekend...
Old 07-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #47506
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Will you be on Norfolk base tomorrow? I can get you yer box of parts
Nope. 3 day weekend in commemoration of furlows...home all day bro.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #47508
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
35s...miss the noise honestly...lifted truck supposed to b heard from 2 miles...just the tires
dats wut harley for. my uncle lives across the street so i ride with him a lot, just powdercoated just about the entire thing and upgraded from a 96 ci to a 106 ci engine got new pipes too, can hear it from over a mile down my road
Old 07-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #47509
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dafuq! I need to implement this
No shit. It's kind of nice. Normally I don't get any 3 day weekends but this week the stars aligned so I will be working on the truck Tomorrow.

Swing by or I can meet you somewhere not NOB.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #47510
DocBlieb is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Logan
DocBlieb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
I'm loading up the yaks and headed back to NC for a LONG weekend starting tomorrow around noon. Talk to ya'll in a few days!!!

If you are in outerbanks, ill see ya there!
Old 07-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #47511
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Someone buy my bumper....and rear shocks...new shocks should be here this weekend...
What shocks and how much $

I need to do shackle flip but shocks are what is keeping me from doing it right now.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:43 PM   #47513
Quote:
SOMEBODY BUY MY AMMO....please

200 rounds of X-tac 5.56 $100.00

Purchased this year from Palmetto

can buy my guns to go with it
Old 07-18-2013, 04:47 PM   #47514
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post

I need to do shackle flip but shocks are what is keeping me from doing it right now.
Icon 2.0 Remote Res...would be slick if you didn't do the shackle flip. With the flip they are 1" too short for full droop.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #47516
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post

get the RCD BE5-B110-T5 bilstien shocks. they are $185 from downsouthmotorsports and are for 3-4" and i know a few people are runnin them with teh shackle flip. NYCO is one of them
Old 07-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #47517
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what I ordered but they we 158...
Old 07-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #47518
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gots guns! really just have too much ammo. Splurged on 5.56 and .40 a while back.

So if anyones looking for .40 Ive got 500 rounds of winchester Id let go too. Target ammo Make offer
Confirm not 40 S&W right?
Old 07-18-2013, 05:11 PM   #47519
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Thats what I ordered but they we 158...
i was going off current pricing on their website
Old 07-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #47520
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i was going off current pricing on their website
So was I... let me find a link so someone can save a few bucks.

Products Discussed in this Thread