Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #47881
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Just dropped the truck off to have dash replaced and carrier bearing replaced
A month and a half later...
Old 08-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #47882
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post

Where you staying at? Was going to drive down yesterday but figured it'd be to chilly for a beach day. Rode the bike instead.
Mile post 12.5, ocean side... didn't make it down until midnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #47884
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Thats how dealers are...heres its current state
Old 08-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #47885
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
what would be a good way to clean the undercarriage, I washed her up real good today and sprayed some simple green under there after reading alot on other forums, they say it'll clean it pretty good.. but its still dirty... like a dried dirty look, kinda chalky looking. any ideas on that. I have to take it in anyways, my air conditioner fan is making a weird noise so im going to have them replace that. it shouldnt be buzzing.
Simple Green attacks aluminum.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #47886
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Simple Green attacks aluminum.
so i take it its probably a good thing i didnt let it sit on there for a while before i rinsed it off
Old 08-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #47887
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Quote:
I use purple power..than after it dries spray everythinf underneath with tire shine foam
why do you spray everything with tire shine foam? every time i use tire shine foam even just on my tires it looks like junk after a few days
Old 08-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #47889
Alloutdrs1 is a glorious beacon of lightAlloutdrs1 is a glorious beacon of lightAlloutdrs1 is a glorious beacon of lightAlloutdrs1 is a glorious beacon of lightAlloutdrs1 is a glorious beacon of light

Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats how dealers are...heres its current state
That sucks you got the 12' dash peel, I hope mine escapes that! I would hate to have the dash taken out at the dealer, rattles might haunt you after that. What happened to the carrier bearing?
Old 08-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #47890
Rons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ron
Rons01TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
why do you spray everything with tire shine foam? every time i use tire shine foam even just on my tires it looks like junk after a few days
It helps dirt wash away from the undercarriage. It's also helpful to do this before you go off-roading in the mud so the mud and muck wash right off. Some people used Pam cooking spray for this as well.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #47891

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinhorn6 View Post
It helps dirt wash away from the undercarriage. It's also helpful to do this before you go off-roading in the mud so the mud and muck wash right off. Some people used Pam cooking spray for this as well.
this makes sense. so I need to do a thorough clean and then spray..
Old 08-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #47893

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
His proximity to the sun caused both problems.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #47895
Livin Low, Ridin High
YotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
YotaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloutdrs1 View Post
That sucks you got the 12' dash peel, I hope mine escapes that! I would hate to have the dash taken out at the dealer, rattles might haunt you after that. What happened to the carrier bearing?
Luckily its a buddy of mine that works there doing the work....he got my carrier bearing replaced under warranty...6 inches of rear lift causes issues....which brings up...anyone got a cb drop for sale?
Old 08-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #47896
Quote:
Luckily its a buddy of mine that works there doing the work....he got my carrier bearing replaced under warranty...6 inches of rear lift causes issues....which brings up...anyone got a cb drop for sale?
thought you made one? didnt work?
Old 08-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #47898
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Apparently not
Might pull mine... Gotta do two u joints soon and wheel bearings before I move.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #47900
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloutdrs1 View Post
Inspected mine again today, still good to go! Mine was also one of the first 2012s on the east coast

Products Discussed in this Thread