Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #49221
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Laser Level.
Hmmm I have one too...my issue is that my truck isnt totally level. I sit ass high...
Old 10-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #49222
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
I am still trying to figure out the best way of getting a nice straight line parallel to the bumper...

Measure from the top of the bed down every 8-10" and mark. Then use a peice of painters tape to connect the dots with the edge of it.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #49223
Greywolf is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
Greywolf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Do we do 2 Mod Days in a Row then? We'd need extra hands at my place Sunday also....
I can make it out Sunday. can bring my jack and air compressor just need address and time
Old 10-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #49224
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Planning on doing my 700 lb springs on Sunday...same address as the mod day thread.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #49225
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Linwood did you need any extra parts for the snorkel install that werent included with it? Just making a shopping list for tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #49226
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Linwood did you need any extra parts for the snorkel install that werent included with it? Just making a shopping list for tomorrow.
Airflow...FTW!
Old 10-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #49227
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Well....I bought mine used and just swapped fenders. So my install knowledge of a snorkel is minimal
Old 10-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #49228
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Well....I bought mine used and just swapped fenders. So my install knowledge of a snorkel is minimal
think i got it figured out. did you use a dremel to enlarge the 92mm hole?
Old 10-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #49229
I love your mom!

Quote:
think i got it figured out. did you use a dremel to enlarge the 92mm hole?
I took the fender off the donor truck, and put it on mine with the snorkel installed. I then attached the snorkel to my intake....install complete
Old 10-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #49230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I took the fender off the donor truck, and put it on mine with the snorkel installed. I then attached the snorkel to my intake....install complete
I was referring to hose clamps and stuff like that. Hoping this install goes smoother than all the others so far :banghead:
Old 10-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #49231
Greywolf is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
Greywolf's Tacoma Gallery
I have A 3" in Lift to be installed if there is time
Old 10-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #49232
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
What up! Does anyone have any bike trays laying around that they want to get rid of. Just ordered a new mountain bike and need something to put on top of the bed rack.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #49233
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
I have A 3" in Lift to be installed if there is time
What kind of lift? Should be plenty of time for that. Not too hard of a job really.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #49235
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
What up! Does anyone have any bike trays laying around that they want to get rid of. Just ordered a new mountain bike and need something to put on top of the bed rack.
What'd you order?
Old 10-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #49236
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Morning everybody! I'm picking up a GoPro to capture some freestyle jetski action... Anybody have a recommendation for which one I should get? Was looking at hero3 black edition. It will probably be helmet mounted 90% of the time and mounted on the jetski the other times.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:16 AM   #49237
I love your mom!

I just got an email from gropro saying they have a new one or are about to release a newer one. A hero3 mini if I can remember correctly. I didnt really research it, but it said smaller and more powerful I would get the most recent model...IMO if you are going to shell out the cash, might as well be the best or most current option
Old 10-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #49239
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
What'd you order?
What up Chris!

Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29. Should be in end of the week or beginning of next week.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:07 AM   #49240
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Sunday is going to be a busy day.

Loco has work of his to do, ball joints on Chris, and lift for Greywolf.
Ben has a Bumper and winch, I have to level out my bro-lean.

Since there's so many bigger jobs, Ben and I will be at my place. Not trying to compete... just want to make sure there's enough room and equipment.

I can't do Sat as it's moving day for my daughter.

We may roll over to Loco's after we're done if people are still there. If anyone wants to help Ben and I... that'd be great too.

Products Discussed in this Thread