Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #50541
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post

Lift complete
It is about time! Nice work!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #50542
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lift complete
Looks like a mod day there!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #50543
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lift complete
Now trade that shit in and get a 4WD. Looks nice Adam!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #50545
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just hoping to have my truck built back to where it was by the end of 2014.

I screwed up.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #50547
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna do a mod Day at me house in western Chesapeake on THIS Saturday the 16th from whatever time people wanna show up til whenever. Gonna order pizza and wings and have beverages (beer and soda) on hand. I've got basic tools here but bring what you need if your planning on doing a mod. Not much room to park at my place but can use the Front yard and street as well. Can make room for 8 tacos or so. If more come then we can take over the street adjacent to my house no problem. Add your name and planned mods if any.

1. 11TRD (Host) ICON UCAS, ICON COILOVERS.
2. BANDITO
3. VATACOEXP 1pmish
4. M.reed.gotlifted!
5. Slim?
6. RBRADDOCK maybe
7. TINHORN 6 maybe

Also making this a swap meet so bring your extra taco stuff. I gots a set of sport wheels, barcelona red bumper cover and some other random stuff here to get rid of if anyones interested.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #50548
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Fukin hammerd righht niw :murica:
Old 11-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #50549
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
I'm just hoping to have my truck built back to where it was by the end of 2014.

I screwed up.
Hindsight is always 20/20, but looking back through the posts and from what folks around here said there was a good reason behind your decision. And just think now you've learned what worked and what didn't, so think of it as an opportunity. Okay enough Dr. Phil! Build that shit back up!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #50551
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
EXPTCO
Done!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #50552
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
How far are you from sailors creek? Ill be there for 5 days starting saturday
A few hours
Old 11-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #50553
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How far are you from sailors creek? Ill be there for 5 days starting saturday
What's going on there?
Old 11-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #50554
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come visit me man! We barely talked at steven toyota
Bromance invitation?
Old 11-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #50556
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
WDAFUQ is going on in here!
That would be a good plate...
Old 11-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #50557
One Tire Fire
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hell no im not gehy
I'm shit hammered and this still seems ghey
Old 11-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #50558
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Come visit me man! We barely talked at steven toyota
Too much ghey in here. Tryna save money, not spend it on gas
Old 11-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #50559
Quote:
Ehh I hear ya lol glad my dad is driving down and not me
I make trips up north every two months or so but not in your direction
Old 11-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #50560
Quote:
Yeah j00 gehy thats why... Next time make it my way... Or atleast within a few hours of me... You can wheel with the Jersey DB's
Last time I made a trip I left school at 10pm Friday and got there at 4. Left on Sunday at 5:30 and got home at just about midnight. Slept maybe 4 hours the entire time that was a sleepy drive home

I'm going back up for Christmas

Products Discussed in this Thread