Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2014, 08:17 AM   #53801
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
He's not running that on his RC! LMAO
Oh....
Old 01-13-2014, 08:18 AM   #53802
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Yes I am running 12/56 12 tooth pinion and 56 spur gear...

When the time comes I will be changing motor timing and gearing for ultimate low end torque...

Also going to change from team br00d to holmes hobbies as I have now had 3 motors fail on me from team br00d... Right now i have a 35t machine wound intensity from team broo that preforms very well... Might go brushless or I may go with a 45t... Im not looking for speed but I certainly don't want to be able to walk faster than the truck lol

6 months or longer in a state usually requires you to change the plates
Not if you're military. Keep quiet, adults are talking.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:19 AM   #53803
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Old 01-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #53804
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 01-13-2014, 08:27 AM   #53805
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got the girlfriend to watch XOverland and read the North Maine woods thread from Expo and now she's asking when we're going. Created a monster.

Now if only I had a fracking rack to mount all my shit to. Smh
Going to Alaska? That place is amazing
Old 01-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #53806
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Let me know how it goes, he should be at 1230 today.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:31 AM   #53807
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Quote:
Yes I am running 12/56 12 tooth pinion and 56 spur gear...

When the time comes I will be changing motor timing and gearing for ultimate low end torque...

Also going to change from team br00d to holmes hobbies as I have now had 3 motors fail on me from team br00d... Right now i have a 35t machine wound intensity from team broo that preforms very well... Might go brushless or I may go with a 45t... Im not looking for speed but I certainly don't want to be able to walk faster than the truck lol

6 months or longer in a state usually requires you to change the plates
Military bish. All those things get thrown out the window.

Quote:

And this. Go back to nj and be a DB there

Same way I still have a georgia license. A resident ccw for Virginia and Georgia
Old 01-13-2014, 08:37 AM   #53808
Wait for it...

For those not going to Shoe Creek, anyone up for a Mod day at my place?
Old 01-13-2014, 08:46 AM   #53809
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Going to Alaska? That place is amazing
Yeah probably for my 30th birthday. My buddy that I was going to visit this summer, snagged a contract on some missile base in the pacific so I'm not heading up there this summer now.

The next big trip we're planning is going to be North Maine Woods, Acadia National Park and then Newfoundland and Labrador. Probably do that next summer once I've graduated and she's got some time in with whichever firm she end up with.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:57 AM   #53810
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah probably for my 30th birthday. My buddy that I was going to visit this summer, snagged a contract on some missile base in the pacific so I'm not heading up there this summer now.

The next big trip we're planning is going to be North Maine Woods, Acadia National Park and then Newfoundland and Labrador. Probably do that next summer once I've graduated and she's got some time in with whichever firm she end up with.
Awesome. I went this past summer. You'll love it
Old 01-13-2014, 09:07 AM   #53811
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But dont you want her to end up with...... your firm??
Old 01-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #53812

Joo funny man.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:29 AM   #53813
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Thats because that cant allow anything more dangerous than a spoon in the hands of the mentally handicapped bc of liability reasons. Im still surprised they let you have your license!
Old 01-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #53814
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And FU Ryan and your carry permits me can no carry guns here
And you were just telling us a while ago how great your gun laws are! Typical Northeaster!
Old 01-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #53815
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
What is stripped?

Pop in here and ask to see what the other guys say...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...o-r-c-266.html

Might be slower that 20t but its definetely stronger... Less struggling
Honestly dunno. Haven't taken it apart yet, just ordered a full RRP metal gear set for the tranny and metal spur gear. Expecting to smoke drive shafts now.

Hoping it gets here by Friday.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #53816
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Honestly dunno. Haven't taken it apart yet, just ordered a full RRP metal gear set for the tranny and metal spur gear. Expecting to smoke drive shafts now.

Hoping it gets here by Friday.
So this is what you're wheeling this weekend? ;-)
Old 01-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #53817

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
So this is what you're wheeling this weekend? ;-)
You know it!
Old 01-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #53818
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery

Finally this bitch came in.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #53819

Quote:

I'm jelly
Old 01-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #53820
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You gonna get that in by this weekend??? Bad arse!

Products Discussed in this Thread