Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2014, 08:23 AM   #57641
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Aaron how did you paint the pelfreybilt logo on your battery box....I need to paint mine cuz this look isn't working for me..also what thread are the 2 posts. ..I dont have any wing nuts

Get them from Advanced, Autozone, PepBoys, etc.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:29 AM   #57642
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aaron how did you paint the pelfreybilt logo on your battery box....I need to paint mine cuz this look isn't working for me..also what thread are the 2 posts. ..I dont have any wing nuts

I didn't paint mine... Check loaded tacos build. The wing nut sizes are on the last page of the Pelfrey GB thread. Mine came with wing nuts.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:30 AM   #57644
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I used a fine paint brush from michaels and some red spray paint. Pics in my build.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 AM   #57646
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Have some acetone or laquer thinner handy to wipe up any paint you get on top.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 AM   #57647
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Do you still need this stuff. I have stock coilovers might still have my stock struts. stock leafs.

Will trade surrounds too. Am I understanding it correctly when you say are trading for your CB (electronics and antennae?)

I am hours away but can leave now.
Need rear leaf springs and bumpstops, everything else I have.

Need a stock gray auto tranny shifter surround and will trade for my modified one plus the CB unit and the antenna
Old 03-29-2014, 08:42 AM   #57648
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Need rear leaf springs and bumpstops, everything else I have.

Need a stock gray auto tranny shifter surround and will trade for my modified one plus the CB unit and the antenna
I can leave now. PM an address....

Have the rear leafs. Not the bumps though. Unless we swap for mine. I modded mine to attach to the expo's
Old 03-29-2014, 08:43 AM   #57649
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Oh...I thought you painted it...my bad
To much of a pain in the ass... No one is gonna see it !
Old 03-29-2014, 08:44 AM   #57650

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
To much of a pain in the ass... No one is gonna see it !
I had to wait for hardware, that's why I painted mine. Now a bunch of wires cover it
Old 03-29-2014, 08:52 AM   #57652

Navy:
Quote:
I'll see it...everytime I change my oil!!!
Btw, watch those wing nuts. They're just big enough to contact the terminal and battery box lol
Old 03-29-2014, 09:00 AM   #57653
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Someone pm the meet address. Please
Old 03-29-2014, 09:05 AM   #57654
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 03-29-2014, 09:07 AM   #57655
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Jake. I sent you a PM.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #57656

Navy:
Just saw a black dcsb with a Pelfrey bumper near greenbriar...who is it ??
Old 03-29-2014, 10:13 AM   #57657
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
In transit. 3pm
Old 03-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #57658
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just saw a black dcsb with a Pelfrey bumper near greenbriar...who is it ??
Don't remember who but I think theres a black dcsb with a relentless that has hoops. Might be same one?
Old 03-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #57659

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherTaco View Post
Don't remember who but I think theres a black dcsb with a relentless that has hoops. Might be same one?
Center hoop, with led bar 2012+

it wasn't again sgain
Old 03-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #57660
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Center hoop, with led bar 2012+

it wasn't again sgain
no idea then

Products Discussed in this Thread