Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2014, 04:44 AM   #57641
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded_Dawg View Post
That was Slimwood Shady and Loco; both fitting 35" tires. I welded them both.
If you already have the plates, just make sure you don't go too far inboard on the front side cut. That way you'll have enough material to bend around the corner. It'll make sense when you start cutting. Lol!
Any chance you have links to the pics? I'll start looking again myself now that a username or two are at my disposal as search criteria.

When they are online, they might have pics or links to the posts too.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:46 AM   #57642
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Any chance you have links to the pics? I'll start looking again myself now that a username or two are at my disposal as search criteria.

When they are online, they might have pics or links to the posts too.

Check my build thread...
Old 03-26-2014, 04:50 AM   #57643
pilot325cm is on a distinguished road
Name: casey
pilot325cm's Tacoma Gallery
For sale: set of Mickey Thompson Wheels

I have a set of 15 x 8 Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Chrome wheels with a new set of Chrome locks and a used set of blue. I also have 1 33 inch BFG mud terrain tire about 75% tred. I can post some pics later if any one is interested. Im in the Norfolk area.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:51 AM   #57644
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Other side tacked up...
Looks like your 4runner has a fat dip in its lower lip...

I like steam shrimp...
popcorn shrimp...
barbecue shrimp...
jerk shrimp...
bubble gum shrimp...
strawberry shrimp...
Old 03-26-2014, 05:12 AM   #57645
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
^^^. This guy!! Hahaa!!
Old 03-26-2014, 05:50 AM   #57646
tarheeler is on a distinguished road

tarheeler's Tacoma Gallery
New old guy

New on this forum, was member on another but they folded I think. Got my 1st in 85, after that had 98, 03 4x4's, and now 06 PreRunner, just sold Tundra. Been lurking around here a few days and learned a lot. http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/o...oads/image.jpg
Old 03-26-2014, 06:10 AM   #57647
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheeler View Post
New on this forum, was member on another but they folded I think. Got my 1st in 85, after that had 98, 03 4x4's, and now 06 PreRunner, just sold Tundra. Been lurking around here a few days and learned a lot. http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/o...oads/image.jpg
First thing you learned was that we like to spend money... right?

Welcome!
Nice truck!!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:58 AM   #57648

[QUOTE=StAndrew;8412505]Looks like your 4runner has a fat dip in its lower lip...
QUOTE]

Looks like I might have a dip (winch) to throw in my fat lip bumper...
it works out.

Now if my heavy welder guy would get back in town, I could finish this thing.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:04 AM   #57649
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Looks like I might have a dip (winch) to throw in my fat lip bumper...
it works out.

Now if my heavy welder guy would get back in town, I could finish this thing.
You making a run for that 10k lb winch on CL? I'm guessing it will be your wife who will/won't be answering your prayers
Old 03-26-2014, 08:05 AM   #57650

[QUOTE=StAndrew;8413009][QUOTE=Scalded_Dawg;8412982]
Quote:

You making a run for that 10k lb winch on CL? I'm guessing it will be your wife who will/won't be answering your prayers
Someone else already got that one...
Old 03-26-2014, 08:26 AM   #57652
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
MINE
Don't you already have one? Brent says its gone, unless it was you that got it...
Old 03-26-2014, 08:45 AM   #57653
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Don't you already have one? Brent says its gone, unless it was you that got it...

Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)-untitled.jpg  
Old 03-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #57654
Wait for it...

Quote:

Haha! You should hook Brent up with your old winch. Or am I still one step behind the curve?
Old 03-26-2014, 09:22 AM   #57655
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

made swimgood spend money for once. Good, very good
Old 03-26-2014, 09:36 AM   #57656

Quote:
Haha! You should hook Brent up with your old winch. Or am I still one step behind the curve?
You're catching up...
Old 03-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #57657
Wait for it...

Quote:
You're catching up...
Im slow...

Thats why I got a turbo
Old 03-26-2014, 10:19 AM   #57658
I love your mom!

Quote:
Im slow...

Thats why I got a turbo
Par for the course for an Osifer
Old 03-26-2014, 10:27 AM   #57659
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Dayum! I was going to snatch that up but I'm headed South for my Grany's funeral
Old 03-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #57660
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Dayum! I was going to snatch that up but I'm headed South for my Grany's funeral
Probably the guy he was talking about who kept saying he was going to get it i sent him a good faith payment and picking it up tomorrow!

Products Discussed in this Thread