Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #41
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
game . i live in south mills nc and work in norfolk at the naval base
Old 01-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #42
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
im game for any meets also
Old 01-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #43
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
whats going on in here?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #44
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
whats going on in here?

trying to set a meet and mod day sometime soon
Old 01-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #45
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like theres gonna be another ShoeCreek run Feb 27, but id be done for a beach trip also
Old 01-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #46
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkirkner78 View Post
Wow, that's a long drive for work!
Old 01-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #47
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
colton what r u driving now?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #48
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Wow, that's a long drive for work!
60 miles one way
Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #49
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
colton what r u driving now?
TRD Sport Prerunner Double Cab long bed in Magnetic Grey Metallic.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #50
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
thats not that bad of a drive i guess it depends more on traffic
Old 01-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #51
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
TRD Sport Prerunner Double Cab long bed in Magnetic Grey Metallic.

WTF... nice man, we going to see it in Feb?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #52

Quote:
thats not that bad of a drive i guess it depends more on traffic
get up around downtown norfolk is hosed and the base is just fucked up everyday
Old 01-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #53
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea i bet, i dont do traffic... Richmonds is plenty for me
Old 01-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #54
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WTF... nice man, we going to see it in Feb?
Thanks.... Could possibly see it in Feb. I'll find out for sure closer to the date.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:36 PM   #55

Quote:
yea i bet, i dont do traffic... Richmonds is plenty for me
yeah i agree traffic is horse shit anymore
Old 01-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #56
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
just make it Colton
Old 01-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #57
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just make it Colton
I'll try...
Old 01-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #58
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
so is williamsburg a good middle ground?

I dont mind hosting meets, there just may be a few X-runners around

Let me warm up a little and if no one plans something else, I will try and put something together here.

I hope to have a new truck in the garage by then

Justin
Old 01-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #59
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkirkner78 View Post
I do the opposite, I drive from Smithfield to Elizabeth City every day! 5 more months then that commute is over.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:43 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaflyer View Post
I do the opposite, I drive from Smithfield to Elizabeth City every day! 5 more months then that commute is over.
ah lil mexico .... thats a hual

Products Discussed in this Thread