Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2014, 07:09 AM   #61822
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator757 View Post
Thanks again Brent for puttin in work today and for the hospitality. I managed to not have a crazy night tonight. Wings and relaxation.
Anytime Joe and glad to hear you took it easy!

Old 09-01-2014, 08:00 AM   #61824
Banned
SmoothOperator757 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joe
SmoothOperator757's Tacoma Gallery

Think I might try to make the big dogs event.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #61825
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemons View Post
Brent, I need the big chop chop, going with dirty fives when these tires are done. I do have the small chop brackets if anyone wants them.
Keep those plates, I can use them for the big chop too.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:05 AM   #61826
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Think I might try to make the big dogs event.
Wow. Who's are them the look slick
Old 09-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #61827
Banned
SmoothOperator757 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joe
SmoothOperator757's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Wow. Who's are them the look slick
Props Eddy. You def build good products. Love how they look
Old 09-01-2014, 09:18 AM   #61828
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Props Eddy. You def build good products. Love how they look
Thanks.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #61830

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
He does...my tire carrier is bad ass...and for sale
Haha. I just made one for a 35". A lot lower. R&D
Old 09-01-2014, 09:31 AM   #61832

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
I can see so good now
Glws. If you haven't sold it yet
Old 09-01-2014, 11:29 AM   #61835
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
seen linwood and aaron on the beach sunday, trucks looked good!!
Old 09-01-2014, 05:03 PM   #61836

Taking a poll...

Airing down your tires, what pressure do you drop down to?
Old 09-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #61837

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded_Dawg View Post
Taking a poll...

last time was 20.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #61838
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Taking a poll...

15psi now, will go a bit lower on these 315's.

Brent, those 255's started to get nice and squishy around 14psi.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:59 PM   #61839

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
15psi now, will go a bit lower on these 315's.

Brent, those 255's started to get nice and squishy around 14psi.
14psi makes me nervous but you'd know about those tires better than me
I was thinking 20 would be a good starting point, looks like i'll be going a little lower. Depends a great deal on the terrain too though.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #61840
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
14psi makes me nervous but you'd know about those tires better than me
I was thinking 20 would be a good starting point, looks like i'll be going a little lower. Depends a great deal on the terrain too though.
Agreed on the terrain. I started with 18psi and worked down from there. Just never got much sidewall flex at 18.

Products Discussed in this Thread