Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #701
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I got 320 this last tank...I usually get that much
Old 04-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #702
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
wtf is a fuel doctor ?hahaha . mines been droppin for a while used to get 350 a tank
Here is the fuel doctor...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...el-doctor.html

So got a question for you guys. I did the foglight mod just like Cadecues (sp?) showed me which is right. Sometimes when I shut the truck down they stay on. It didnt start it till recently I think only two times that I know of because they were on for about 5 hours before I noticed. I dont know where to start looking as to why its doing this. I just keep them turned off now for the time being.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #703
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
They should be turning off when your motor does.

Sometimes they're know to turn on for a few minutes a couple hours in (there's some theories up in the How-to section), but that shouldn't be an issue.

I'll leave mine on for a while and see how it goes. Personally, I usually don't run my fogs, but it's nice to do as an option. Maybe the fuse is slipping or skipping contact?
Old 04-30-2010, 06:00 PM   #704
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Sometimes they do turn off, and sometimes they dont. I just need to fix it before I dont notice and wake up with a dead battery. Cant be out of ranks.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #705
The Gunny
TexasToyo is on a distinguished road

Marines: The Gunny
Name: Alonso
TexasToyo's Tacoma Gallery
Got the TRD CAI/Exhaust installed today....sounds nice, i am very pleased with the outcome.:
Old 05-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #706
The Gunny

oh yea, and here is my truck if you guys see me around, just honk. Nothing fancy done yet, still plain:
Old 05-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #707
LazyNavyTaco will become famous soon enough
Navy: ET2, USS Nassau, i work the radars and gyros
Name: Jared
LazyNavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
You need to do it before the 8th of this month so they will be usable for the May cutoff. All you need to do is got to S-1 and get them to update it on your ERB, then go online to update your 3355. If you need help let me know and we can get together and take care of it. If you need some military ed, let me know. I can get you a 40 hour cert!
you army guys and your crazy advancement..... I dont get your points system..... Navy advancement is so easy to understand....lmao
Old 05-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #708
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
no kidding with the crazy advancement.....

Gunny that truck is CLEAN..!!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #709
The Gunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
no kidding with the crazy advancement.....

Gunny that truck is CLEAN..!!
Thanks Doc, still have other plans but the exhaust/CAI hit the wallet, so i have to wait a bit.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #710
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I think I need to have you come work on mine

I have a OME lift..waiting on the 885 coils to come in. I'l have to wait on UCA's and tries for a bit.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #711
The Gunny

rims, lift, and tires are all on standby for me....im going for the SC!!!
Bu then again, i also have this toy

Also bought my new SLR camera and I am starting to mess around and take random pics
Old 05-02-2010, 05:06 AM   #712
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasToyo View Post
rims, lift, and tires are all on standby for me....im going for the SC!!!

Also bought my new SLR camera and I am starting to mess around and take random pics
You Marines and your crazy eyeshadow....
Old 05-02-2010, 05:23 AM   #713
The Gunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
You Marines and your crazy eyeshadow....
thats the wifey, she a big Cosmo guru. She in the process of getting her Cosmo license. I think if i were to wear that i would get by all my peers.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #714
Quote:
thats the wifey, she a big Cosmo guru. She in the process of getting her Cosmo license. I think if i were to wear that i would get by all my peers.
lol! Is there truly a cosmo license, or is that just plain, eye-rolling sarcasm?
Old 05-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #716
The Gunny

Quote:
lol! Is there truly a cosmo license, or is that just plain, eye-rolling sarcasm?
she is taking some damn professional course on it, i dont pay attention, but i know it is legit, i actually looked into it just in case. Whatever it is, its gonna bring in more mula..which means more TOYS!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #717
Quote:
she is taking some damn professional course on it, i dont pay attention, but i know it is legit, i actually looked into it just in case. Whatever it is, its gonna bring in more mula..which means more TOYS!!!
Nope. it means she's still going to be tapping into your money, then adding hers to it, which means more, shinier, pricier toys for her.

Either way, good for her! Anything to help with a job is a good thing.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #718
The Gunny

Quote:
Nope. it means she's still going to be tapping into your money, then adding hers to it, which means more, shinier, pricier toys for her.

Either way, good for her! Anything to help with a job is a good thing.
Nah, my wife is not your typical military spouse, she is a contractor at a Federal Agency making damn near as much money as me. This cosmo thing is something she enjoys doing, i just talked her into doing it for money too.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #719
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Anybody in here have a Indigo Ink Double Cab with a 6'' lift in Williamsburg? I know it's not Taylor (05TRD4WD)... Saw it rolling down I99 today.
Nope but that has to be the truck I been talking about looks just like tylers.

And the baby coming soo Lrgrnr... almost last night but they sent her home for the wait game.

Products Discussed in this Thread