Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #10041
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Send it
why u want to go LT "caps for jojo" caint use it here mang unless you going west coast
Old 07-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #10042
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ahhhhhhhhh i see said stevie wonder
Old 07-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #10043
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
^^ not funny
Old 07-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #10044
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Long travel might be pretty sweet on trails around here....onea the less wide janks tho like thees one

I think total chaos makes one too....not wide I mean.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #10045

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
^^ not funny
yes it is . and you at least laughed a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Long travel might be pretty sweet on trails around here....onea the less wide janks tho like thees one

I think total chaos makes one too....not wide I mean.
tc is wide allpoo aint
Quote:
Got 2 years left here... So Im gonna pay off my truck and save cash for LT.
who you gonna go with
Old 07-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #10046
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
yes it is . and you at least laughed a little

tc is wide allpoo aint

who you gonna go with
I think the Ap would be kick ass round here....expensive a fuk tho and not even jump ready like what bandit was postin....making expensive a fuk look like plastic shifter bullget me lookin fer
Old 07-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #10047

Quote:
Dunno... Was shoppin around today... I kinda like the look of the Glassworks Fenders so maybe TC.
right on what ever you decide ill help install yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
I think the Ap would be kick ass round here....expensive a fuk tho and not even jump ready like what bandit was postin....making expensive a fuk look like plastic shifter bullget me lookin fer
the allpro aint for hucking
Old 07-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #10049
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post

the allpro aint for hucking
thaz what i was thinkin...might make a rocky trAIL smother tho
Old 07-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #10050
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
nobody wants a 86 trail truck?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #10051
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome slicks!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:19 PM   #10052
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Awesome slicks!

Lake Murry trail. It is behind Warwick Hospital...
Old 07-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #10053
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmanWOLFpack View Post
Lake Murry trail. It is behind Warwick Hospital...
That looks pretty hilly
Old 07-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #10054
"And there I was just minding my own business"
Nolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud of

Navy: USS Enterprise CVN-65, USS George H.W Bush CVN-77, NNSY, Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenace Center
Name: Nick
Nolawall's Tacoma Gallery
New guy here just got my first Tacoma about 5 days ago. Hope to get into the tacoma loop per say. Dont know much about these trucks but i can tell you my first issue at hand with my truck is axel wrap.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #10055
"And there I was just minding my own business"
Nolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud ofNolawall has much to be proud of

Navy: USS Enterprise CVN-65, USS George H.W Bush CVN-77, NNSY, Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenace Center
Name: Nick
Nolawall's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks...this add a leaf kit does hit have any effect on the lift as far as lifting the truck more I am already on a fabtech 6'' kit and if it does do i have to get something to level the front. I am not sure how it works with the Tacomas I am a jeep guy and just getting into Tacomas. I am going to have a ton of questions just so i can learn about what I am getting myself into. The truck is great i just need to solve this on little issue.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #10056
justinw is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
justinw's Tacoma Gallery
new here

just got a Tacoma a couple months ago and just lifted it and im lookin for some trails and get up with some more toyotas.. im in richmond but always down for a drive..
Old 07-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #10057
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, trail ride a couple hours outta richmond on the weekend of the 30th... Check out the southeast section
Old 07-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #10060
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolawall View Post
New guy here just got my first Tacoma about 5 days ago. Hope to get into the tacoma loop per say. Dont know much about these trucks but i can tell you my first issue at hand with my truck is axel wrap.
Welcome to tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinw View Post
just got a Tacoma a couple months ago and just lifted it and im lookin for some trails and get up with some more toyotas.. im in richmond but always down for a drive..

And same to you sir. Look forward to seeing y'all at meets and trail runs!

Products Discussed in this Thread