Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #1041
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
This convo just went to hell, and thats what your doing as you are sitting in the back of the classes all day huh? I need something to keep my ass awake.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:27 AM   #1042
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
haha, I wish! I don't get any signal back there. I actually pay attention to class for the most part, even though I am not deploying, so I really don't have to!
Old 09-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #1043
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, fawkers, we need to do another meet up here in the Newport News/Hampton area! Just a BBQ/Beer/Fun meet up before it gets too cold! How about next weekend some time, maybe Sunday!? I know none of you all go to church, so what do you all think?
Old 09-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #1045
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #1046
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
Ok, fawkers, we need to do another meet up here in the Newport News/Hampton area! Just a BBQ/Beer/Fun meet up before it gets too cold! How about next weekend some time, maybe Sunday!? I know none of you all go to church, so what do you all think?
Im there you know I have no REal friends.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:09 AM   #1048
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I cant this weekend.

Maybe next time

Justin
Old 09-21-2010, 05:12 AM   #1049
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
Damn, I cant this weekend.

Maybe next time

Justin
Dang it....when we gonna see that beast man?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #1050
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
whats happening this weekend?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #1051
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
some people are getting together or not. who the hell knows
Old 09-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #1052
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
whats happening this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post
some people are getting together or not. who the hell knows

Other meets have cool places to meet....lets all meet in downtown NN for real....no wheeling spots round here I'm down for some beers and cook out sumwheres tho
Old 09-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #1053
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
I sold all my body armor so no NN for me
Old 09-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #1054
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
oookkk sunday im goin to the mud boggs in NC... might MIGHT MIGHT run my truck in the street class if they have it again
Old 09-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #1055

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Mud bogs? Where?

You should come to URE!!
the ones in Grandy NC

when is it? lol im slow i know.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #1056
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the ones in Grandy NC

when is it? lol im slow i know.
I've seen it on the way to OBX...rite? I think NAMYO went there last week.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #1057

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
I've seen it on the way to OBX...rite? I think NAMYO went there last week.

yep on the left if your comin from VA right around the grave digger... and yeah i think he did

anyone else plan on going?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #1058

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sep 24-26

wow... not gonna happen....
there are like a million of these a year though right?
Old 09-22-2010, 01:57 AM   #1059
I love your mom!

So it looks like this weekend isn't going to be a good weekend. I can't next weekend because I am going to the FSU vs UVA game (GO NOLES)!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:24 AM   #1060
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep on the left if your comin from VA right around the grave digger... and yeah i think he did

anyone else plan on going?
IDK WTH I'm doing when u go tho...go past...u~turn then make a right into. last wkend I sat in line for 30min and coming from the south....NO LINE
Quote:
Sep 24-26
Quote:
3 big ones
I wanna step my game up for these trail runs....squeak and tube shits gotta go!! Just need to pull the trigger @ toytec/Allpro DANG U TW!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
So it looks like this weekend isn't going to be a good weekend. I can't next weekend because I am going to the FSU vs UVA game (GO NOLES)!
Linwood did I see u @ Best buy? and u started this idea of a downtown NN meet

Products Discussed in this Thread