Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #1
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Calling all Virginians (Tidewater area)

Just seeing who is out here and if anyone is interested in meets for wrench turning or just simple get togethers.

Gary
Old 01-25-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be down, been looking for some people in the area for meets and stuff. Sucks right now because im away at school in south western VA but summer is good
Old 02-02-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

come on there has got to be a few more owners around in the area...
Old 02-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #5
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

I'm in. When will you be back in town?
Old 02-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
not sure how far ya'll are away form there................but we will be having our carolinas tacoma meet at uwharrie in april. ya'll are more than welcome to come camp/wheel/fish/hangout when we have the meet!!
Old 02-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
My other ride Hovers

Thanks for the invite, I'll look into this to see if I can make it.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #8

well finals are over beginning of may but a weekend trip to carolina in april sounds like a plan to me!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaflyer View Post
Thanks for the invite, I'll look into this to see if I can make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTycoon View Post
well finals are over beginning of may but a weekend trip to carolina in april sounds like a plan to me!
kickass!! its always a good time there. and nothing like eating good ol campfire food!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #10
=T=
Tman12 will become famous soon enough

Name: Taryn
Tman12's Tacoma Gallery
Where you all at in VA? IM down south west!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #11

well all of us (with the exception of will haha) are from tidewater area Hampton roads
Old 02-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTycoon View Post
well all of us (with the exception of will haha) are from tidewater area Hampton roads
yeah....................im a lil more south of ya'll!!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Hey -- I'm on the shore... 2.5ish hours from Norfolk if that counts...
Old 02-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #14

thats not bad, im about 45 min north of norfolk on the middle peninsula
Old 02-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
I swear as I scrolled down thru the threads, I thought I read, "Calling all Vagina's!" Just thought I'd check in to see if any were here! Later...
Old 03-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #17
yeah i fix F/A-18s
NavyNate06 will become famous soon enoughNavyNate06 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate 2nd Class
NavyNate06's Tacoma Gallery
so i just moved up to virginia beach not long ago, had about 3 weeks there before the Hand of the Navy God sent me to the boat. anyway, i'll be back in town and a friend (who just bought an 84 PU) want to go wheeling. wheres the best place to go and who wants to join us?
Old 03-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #18
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I live in northern VA but go to school at VT so I would be down for any kind of meet. No offense carolina guys, I've been looking for a more local meet
Old 03-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #19

Hey man I go to Radford, but not too big a fan of it haha. I been trying to find a place to wheel but no luck so far
Old 03-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #20
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
oh very nice, Once I get back to school after spring break I'm thinking of trying to find some off highway trails in the jefferson national forest. Probably very mile trails but enough to get me by, I'll let you know if I end up tracking something down

Products Discussed in this Thread