Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Spotted in Myrtle Beach

Old 06-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Spotted in Myrtle Beach

I saw a Silver 2nd Gen Taco on 544 Near Conway\Myrtle beach this weekend, that had Devil Horns in the Grill.... Are they on here>?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
reminds me of this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zx0K...eature=related
Old 06-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
OxyGuy is on a distinguished road

Army:
OxyGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Conway and have a silver '07 Sport, no horns. I haven't seen any horns around here.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyGuy View Post
I'm in Conway and have a silver '07 Sport, no horns. I haven't seen any horns around here.
Im in Conway also!
Old 06-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Silver 2010 sport and drive 544 everyday on the way to work. I haven't seen one with devil horns out that way yet.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMTacoguy30 View Post
I've got a Silver 2010 sport and drive 544 everyday on the way to work. I haven't seen one with devil horns out that way yet.

hmm, have you guys ever seen my truck?
Old 06-12-2012, 05:00 AM   #7
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
hmm, have you guys ever seen my truck?
I don't think I have.... I rarely go into Myrtle or Conway though..... I live in Pawleys and work in NMB....