Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Offroad shops in Charlotte, NC area...

Old 06-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
VTHokieTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Bif McVaginslap
VTHokieTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad shops in Charlotte, NC area...

Hey yall, I am not new to NC, but new to the Charlotte area. I just moved from the outerbanks area, and there were tons of offroad shops near there. I saw some other threads before posting about lift kits in Charlotte, etc. but did not see one about an offroad shop or anything.

I am looking to lift my truck in the near future, and was wondering if there were any good, reputable shops around that install lift kits and guarantee their work.

I live in an apartment now, so I do not have a garage or space to work on the truck...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks
Old 08-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
ncyoda is on a distinguished road
ncyoda's Tacoma Gallery
Check out motortrenz in indian trail, nc. They are cheaper than most and do great work. I just used them for a lift and bought a bed cover.