Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Uwharrie July 14th

Old 07-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Uwharrie July 14th

Im heading to Uwharrie July 13th camping and wheeling sat the 14th. Planning on my self and a jeep and one other. Post if your interested in coming. I will not tow someone around the trails so take it as you will, but you might have to turn around if conditions make it so.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
Honey Badger takes what it wants
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Im heading to Uwharrie July 13th camping and wheeling sat the 14th. Planning on my self and a jeep and one other. Post if your interested in coming. I will not tow someone around the trails so take it as you will, but you might have to turn around if conditions make it so.
This still happening?
Old 07-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Yes sir, We will not be camping Friday night but will be Saturday night. As of right now, two tacoma's, one Jeep. Leaving my place at 6 am and should be to the outpost around 730ish.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyd182 View Post
This still happening?
You in on this? I can probably make this trip if some other SC peops are interested.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #5
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yes sir, We will not be camping Friday night but will be Saturday night. As of right now, two tacoma's, one Jeep. Leaving my place at 6 am and should be to the outpost around 730ish.
Sounds good, I've got to work out some of the departure details with my passengers, but it looks like I'll be heading up there for some Saturday wheeling.

What time are you hitting the trails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTacoZack View Post
You in on this? I can probably make this trip if some other SC peops are interested.
Yes sir,

And we'll try and keep the convoy together this time
Old 07-10-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yes sir,

And we'll try and keep the convoy together this time

Sounds good, looks like we can add my FJ and Jonyd's Tacoma to the list of wheelers. Yeah, we did have a bit of a convoy fail last time, we will try and keep the ahole minivan drivers in check this time.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Sounds good, looks like we can add my FJ and Jonyd's Tacoma to the list of wheelers. Yeah, we did have a bit of a convoy fail last time, we will try and keep the ahole minivan drivers in check this time.
Sweet! I know Johhnyd and you look well equipped so should make for a good day. Its up to yall what time we hit the trail Im trying to be there around 745 so we can plan for 830 to hit the trails,
Old 07-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #8

Quote:
Sweet! I know Johhnyd and you look well equipped so should make for a good day. Its up to yall what time we hit the trail Im trying to be there around 745 so we can plan for 830 to hit the trails,
Awesome!!! I've got about a 2 hour drive and will try and be there about 8am.

Quote:
So far its me an you from Cola. How about we meet at Sandhills around 5:45? Yes thats am
Old 07-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
Three Percenter

Army:
Zach, you have the Tacoma or fj?
Old 07-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #10
Quote:
Zach, you have the Tacoma or fj?
I'll be bringin the FJ. 4x4 Trail Teams, 285/75/16 KM2's, 3 inch Lift (Toytec Coilovers, LR Upper Control arms, and Rough Country Rear Coils).
Old 07-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #11
Quote:
Awesome!!! I've got about a 2 hour drive and will try and be there about 8am.

So far its me an you from Cola. How about we meet at Sandhills around 5:45? Yes thats am
Sandhills meet up sounds good. I'm about to PM you my cell #.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #12

Quote:
Sandhills meet up sounds good. I'm about to PM you my cell #.
At 5:45 we would have the place to ourselves. Let's meet at the fountain.

Got your cell # and pm'd you mine
Old 07-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #13
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
I'll be bringin the FJ. 4x4 Trail Teams, 285/75/16 KM2's, 3 inch Lift (Toytec Coilovers, LR Upper Control arms, and Rough Country Rear Coils).
I was hoping so, I have never wheeled with a fj yet.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #14
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2011 DCLB with 3" toytec ULK and 18/75/16 km2...no armor yet, sliders still havent shipped, do i need more protection for this kind of place?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:09 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhaas3 View Post
I have a 2011 DCLB with 3" toytec ULK and 18/75/16 km2...no armor yet, sliders still havent shipped, do i need more protection for this kind of place?
I ran my 1st gen with 3" ULK and just bud built skids with no issues last year. There are by-passes for the hard stuff except for a part of Daniels trail, however, I have not been there this year so there may have been some changes.

Do you have aftermarket skids?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:12 AM   #16

Quote:
I was hoping so, I have never wheeled with a fj yet.
Zack likes to stay on 3 wheels the entire time. Apparently 4 is just too easy for him
Old 07-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
Quote:
Zack likes to stay on 3 wheels the entire time. Apparently 4 is just too easy for him
Haha that's how the FJ likes it. It seems to be having it's most fun when it's 3 wheelin, putting on a show.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #18
Three Percenter

Army:
Well with the rain we have gotten and will get for the next 2 days, it might be a little wet out there too!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #19
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Wish I could go
Old 07-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #20
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Subbed if I can finish work I'm backed up