7/14 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
WV, VA, NC places i roam in the Yota
Jsimp will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
Richmond Meet and greet

VirginiaBound and I are trying to set up a meet and greet in Richmond. I Don't know where is good for everyone possibly Buffalo Wild Wings in Short Pump? Dates as well can be voted on/or discussed about below.

Would anyone also be interested in setting up a shoe creek trip sometime when it cools off?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-09-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if I can make the dates picked.

Shoe creek sounds good as well
Old 07-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #5
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 07-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #6

Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry been in Virginia beach all week. I can change dates toweekends when I get home tonight. I see tacomas everywhere here!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?

I'm down anytime if I have a few days advanced.

Always would love riding Shoe Creek.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #8

Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
7/14 7/20 7/21 7/22 7/27 7/28 7/29 all these dates work for me if we can settle on one soon would be great!
Old 07-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever weekend works for me
Old 07-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #12

Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
28th sounds good to me
Old 07-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Same for me
Old 07-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #14

Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
(BUMP) set spike
Old 08-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Lets just pick a weekend and hopefully we get a few guys together.

I'm ready to do this!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #16

Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
this weekend it is 8/11 who is coming!?
Old 08-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #17
Whyareyoureadingthis?

I'll be there.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #18

Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #19
Whyareyoureadingthis?

6pm sound good?
Old 08-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #20

Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
6:03 ill be there