Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

October 5-7 Uwharrie Columbus day Run

View Poll Results: where to stay? (trying to get a head count in case we stay at a pay place)
Yates Place? 1 5.26%
The Place jhodge posted 6 31.58%
Where BGR wants to stay 0 0%
some random place out on the trail? 6 31.58%
screw u guys, im sleeping on my own 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #21
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, nope. I'm in VA until almost Christmas for training.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #22
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckSailor View Post
Haha, nope. I'm in VA until almost Christmas for training.
What part of va
Old 07-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #23
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Scot will be rocking this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Just finished painting the skid for you scott! How joo like it mang!?!? Pink and purple are still your favorite colors right?

Old 07-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #24
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
BRG, Jandrews and Burry? Fuck it, i'm in.

Probably stick to easy trails myself and hop a ride with whomever for the difficult.
I'll be the camera guy.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #25
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post

Probably stick to easy trails myself and hop a ride with whomever for the difficult.
I'll be the camera guy.
i should have an empty seat. unless i decide to ask my GF but as of righ tnow i dont plan on it
Old 07-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #26
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:

I'll be the camera guy.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #27
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i should have an empty seat. unless i decide to ask my GF but as of righ tnow i dont plan on it
cool. shotgun pref but whatever. Bringin 2 digital cams so i'll get some good footage of everyone. I'll be in and out and dont mind spotting.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #28
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
cool. shotgun pref but whatever. Bringin 2 digital cams so i'll get some good footage of everyone. I'll be in and out and dont mind spotting.

no problem
Old 07-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #29
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for possibly riding bitch again.

.... and drinking beer and seeing a rebel flag on BGR's truck again.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #30

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
yea. I'd like to see Adams truck and how that yota axle is workin out.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #31

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone holler at Lurry? he still owes me a 12 of yuengling!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I got an empty shotgun.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #33

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I got an empty shotgun.
cool. Glad to know there are a few empty seats. I'll just chill with either of you two.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #34
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to go, I'll see how school is going as we get closer but as of now just consider me in. I'm not putting my truck through anything other than a dirt road to a campsite with my street tires and 2x4 so would a four wheeler be allowed on the trails?
Old 07-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #35

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I'd love to go, I'll see how school is going as we get closer but as of now just consider me in. I'm not putting my truck through anything other than a dirt road to a campsite with my street tires and 2x4 so would a four wheeler be allowed on the trails?
Your welcome to ride with me in my locked pre runner till shit gets nutty. Then i'ma hop in with someone else.
I never made it up dicky bell but I was only there once and it was sleeting and snowy. If I could make it up just once, I would be happy.
So, i'm going to attempt it if I can get a tow pig in front of me.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #36
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Alright sounds fun. Does it normally snow up there in October?
Old 07-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #37
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
1. Mr. Clutch (Ryan)
2. YOUZ GUYZ
3. Steve
4. Dr. Jan Drews
5. Swimgood
6. alove --> Adam

Assuming that nothing ends up broke between now, Windrock and then
Old 07-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #38
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
anybody remember the name of the guy that went to the big november meet that drove the first gen? it was red, access cab, think he had icons all around and a big tube light bar behind the cab. brought his dad i believe. he was a cool guy, might would want a PM. . . cant remember his name though.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #39

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
anybody remember the name of the guy that went to the big november meet that drove the first gen? it was red, access cab, think he had icons all around and a big tube light bar behind the cab. brought his dad i believe. he was a cool guy, might would want a PM. . . cant remember his name though.
Skytower?
Old 07-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #40

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Alright sounds fun. Does it normally snow up there in October?
Not normally. I was up in december 2 years ago. That was the last time I was there.