Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

October 5-7 Uwharrie Columbus day Run

View Poll Results: where to stay? (trying to get a head count in case we stay at a pay place)
Yates Place? 1 5.26%
The Place jhodge posted 6 31.58%
Where BGR wants to stay 0 0%
some random place out on the trail? 6 31.58%
screw u guys, im sleeping on my own 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #41
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Alright sounds fun. Does it normally snow up there in October?
Not normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Skytower?
Nah, he's in a black 2nd gen single cab.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #42
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on the light trails and possibly riding the more difficult ones.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #44
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Burry, I'm in Dahlgren, VA, just east of Fredricksburg.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #45
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
count me as a strong maybe. if im back from this deployment by then
Old 07-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #46
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
hmm............
Old 07-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #47
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
i must have viewed this thread 20 times in the past couple days because of the pic, without remembering it has nothing to do with anything.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #48
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
anybody remember the name of the guy that went to the big november meet that drove the first gen? it was red, access cab, think he had icons all around and a big tube light bar behind the cab. brought his dad i believe. he was a cool guy, might would want a PM. . . cant remember his name though.
I think it starts w/ a j and he's from columbia.

I may be in for this, but need to do the brakes and get my overheating in check.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #49
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
i must have viewed this thread 20 times in the past couple days because of the pic, without remembering it has nothing to do with anything.
i did it to get people to look in here
Old 07-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #50
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
anybody remember the name of the guy that went to the big november meet that drove the first gen? it was red, access cab, think he had icons all around and a big tube light bar behind the cab. brought his dad i believe. he was a cool guy, might would want a PM. . . cant remember his name though.
this guy?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/member.php?u=61443
Old 07-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #51
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
If not, that's who I was thinking of
Old 07-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i did it to get people to look in here
you're a cruel bastard
Old 07-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #53
cooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of light

cooktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh and this to get more people in here to see
Worked.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #54
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is him. He was either in front of me or behind me the whole trip. Cool dude.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #55
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
you're a cruel bastard
got you to look in here too :P
Old 07-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #56
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
get my overheating in check.

That shit is still acting up? Damn, it'd have driven me crazy going on this long.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
That shit is still acting up? Damn, it'd have driven me crazy going on this long.
Only happens on the trails or in traffic for a LONG time. Already replaced the t-stat and it still happens. Next is to get a rad flush.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #58
Poser Truck

Maybe pull the rad out of there too and hit it with a pressure washer on low setting...say 1000 to 1500 PSI...and make sure there's no nastiness left in between the fins.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #59
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
count me in for a saturday afternoon-sunday
Old 07-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #60
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Hopefully the horunner will be geared and locked with 35's by then. I can afford it working 7 days a week, just don't have much time to wrench
who needs lockers or 35s we dominated memorial with out them

Products Discussed in this Thread