Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

October 5-7 Uwharrie Columbus day Run

View Poll Results: where to stay? (trying to get a head count in case we stay at a pay place)
Yates Place? 1 5.26%
The Place jhodge posted 6 31.58%
Where BGR wants to stay 0 0%
some random place out on the trail? 6 31.58%
screw u guys, im sleeping on my own 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #822
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
And how much in gas to get there...plus much diff n harder Terrain in crozet
Yeah, I am also still learning to wheel to be honest. Some of that shit is way out of my league. Even though my truck may be able to, I am not completely confident in my abilities....So an additional $30 is not worth it to me...
Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #823
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Yeah, I am also still learning to wheel to be honest. Some of that shit is way out of my league. Even though my truck may be able to, I am not completely confident in my abilities....So an additional $30 is not worth it to me...
you have a guide...not larry a real guide
start with blues and work up..we will be there for 2 days and free camping
were are reserved for the loud side.....
Old 10-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #824
unstpible is on a distinguished road

Marines: terminal lance
Name: Derek
unstpible's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Before and after

nice tops how much those cost you

Products Discussed in this Thread